• Gold Boarder
SMITE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
AND ILL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29231

no, i just said i didnt cry, i LOL'ed xD

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29232

Bootane wrote:
kids today ^^

I know for a fact that two people who have complained about Sharp lied about their age on admin application so they could get admin and your complaining about someone banning you for being very immature.

Alex, you need to go through puberty before you even think to insult people so you cant complain about your ban

Dave, you did push him when he was pissed off and you knew you were. yes your ban was harsh for that but ask someone to unban you then

And to everyone else; fucking grow up you immature people

Now lets see how many of the kids cry about this

You wernt on there so do yourself a favour and shut up. You dont even know what happend.
  • alex95
  • Expert Boarder
Thankyou , Alex

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29233

@ bootane, this is not in response to your post, though i do whole heartedly agree with you.

@ FP im leaving, i have found a community who i like and trust, and i thank you guys for guiding me so thoughtfully into the world of gaming so well, so for now, goodbye.
i will remove every fp member apart from those who i feel i owe something to and i might chat with.

thanks again.
bye.

@ alex, i dont think anyone cares if he was on or not.
this is a dead saubject, theres no point raging about it as sharp is no longer admin, this is a dead thread.
  • Flawless
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 2 months ago by Flawless.

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29234

Flawless wrote:
@ bootane, this is not in response to your post, though i do whole heartedly agree with you.

@ FP im leaving, i have found a community who i like and trust, and i thank you guys for guiding me so thoughtfully into the world of gaming so well, so for now, goodbye.
i will remove every fp member apart from those who i feel i owe something to and i might chat with.

thanks again.
bye.

@ alex, i dont think anyone cares if he was on or not.
this is a dead saubject, theres no point raging about it as sharp is no longer admin, this is a dead thread.

well, why am i not suprised? hope u have fun with this \"good community\" and stay the fuck of FP!!!

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29294

Alex, i was on there you blind peive of shit get your eyes tested, i watched him say bye to you as he banned you then later to Dave

wash you mouth out with soap you immature little shit
  • Bootane
  • Gold Boarder
SMITE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
AND ILL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.14 seconds