Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29175

Most of the people on that server were banned for abusiveness at admins.
yoiu guys are too soft.

alex was dissing sharps sister, and seriously? if he dissed my family i would perm him, track his ip to his house and slit his throat. GOT ME?
dave was being a git, so was everyone else who was banned.
I, didnt ban, i am not in FP any longer, you guys need to grow up, fp was meant to be a community, that relies on trust. you guys cant trust anybody unless they play an fp server 24/7 and are in fp. Yoiu were all mocking sharp and me, corner shooting and generally being abusive. You know sharp has a bad temper so why try to make him angry? you were all being immature when sharp banned you, it was your fault.
everyone who got bannedwas being utterly annoying. he didnt ban every fp member who came on,neo was fine, you know you shouldntr threaten sharp, you guys should know that from playing with him for ages.

PS: Dave grow up and remove that sig, its fake and gives a bad image of mine, it shouldnt be allowed
  • Flawless
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 2 months ago by Flawless.

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29177

Visstem wrote:
Mr Biggles wrote:
alex95 wrote:
Just got permed by Sharpshooter for no reason but biggles is too much of a pussy to remove sharps admin... FAIL SERVER
btw unbanned and i will give him a talking to

Talk for what? Ban a player for pwning him its totally abuse.
And Dave shhhh

Sharp is now soo anoying, he perm banned now, no admin atall, he said that he never gonna go on any fp server again soo if you see he on, plz remind him about what he said and perm bann him. i am not a one for swearing but if i would then u would not wnat to know what ill say bout him.
  • Mr Biggles
  • Platinum Boarder

WOOOO OVER 100 KARMA!!!!!

click on add friend then add me on r_168 if you want to!

Mr Biggles!

OLD LAPTOP RESULTS BELOW!!!..........................................NEW LAPTOPS RESULTS!!

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29185

Flawless wrote:
Most of the people on that server were banned for abusiveness at admins.
yoiu guys are too soft.

alex was dissing sharps sister, and seriously? if he dissed my family i would perm him, track his ip to his house and slit his throat. GOT ME?

Wow i think i am gonna lye in bed for ever now i am so scared please someone help me call the police
  • alex95
  • Expert Boarder
Thankyou , Alex

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29210

XD, but seriuosly alex, i dont mean im gonna come to your house becaus sharp aint my family, but i dont want people hating my family for no reason.
  • Flawless
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29213

WOW? hold up now flawless, MY signature is NOT a fake

and anyway, if it was it'd still stay there forever. but i might edit it a bit tomorrow hehe

anyway.. Problem resolved!

Dave
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29219

Dave wrote:

and anyway, if it was it'd still stay there forever. but i might edit it a bit tomorrow hehe

Dave

ye it is not a fake but u r the one who is saying \"i wanna have sex with u\"

the person u are talking to is in game so would be replying in green and the person saying \"i wanna have sex with u\" has there name in blue. you can tell this is not a group chat because where the name of the people you are talking to is, top - single chat, right - group chat.
  • Mr Biggles
  • Platinum Boarder

Mr Biggles!

OLD LAPTOP RESULTS BELOW!!!..........................................NEW LAPTOPS RESULTS!!

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29220

Dave wrote:

Dave

ye it is not a fake but u r the one who is saying \"i wanna have sex with u\"

the person u are talking to is in game so would be replying in green and the person saying \"i wanna have sex with u\" has there name in blue. you can tell this is not a group chat because where the name of the people you are talking to is, top - single chat, right - group chat.
  • Mr Biggles
  • Platinum Boarder

Mr Biggles!

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29227

kids today ^^

I know for a fact that two people who have complained about Sharp lied about their age on admin application so they could get admin and your complaining about someone banning you for being very immature.

Alex, you need to go through puberty before you even think to insult people so you cant complain about your ban

Dave, you did push him when he was pissed off and you knew you were. yes your ban was harsh for that but ask someone to unban you then

And to everyone else; fucking grow up you immature people

Now lets see how many of the kids cry about this
  • Bootane
  • Gold Boarder
SMITE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
AND ILL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29228

And i agree whole heartedly with Scottishfag
pointless topic
  • Bootane
  • Gold Boarder
SMITE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
AND ILL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!

Re:Sharpshooter abusing on the anticamper Server 14 years, 2 months ago #29229

Bootane wrote:
kids today ^^

I know for a fact that two people who have complained about Sharp lied about their age on admin application so they could get admin and your complaining about someone banning you for being very immature.

Alex, you need to go through puberty before you even think to insult people so you cant complain about your ban

Dave, you did push him when he was pissed off and you knew you were. yes your ban was harsh for that but ask someone to unban you then

And to everyone else; fucking grow up you immature people

Now lets see how many of the kids cry about this

i didnt cry about this. I lol'd xD
Last Edit: 14 years, 2 months ago by LEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS!.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds