Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

(Megaban-Lots of images) Ban the following minges:
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: (Megaban-Lots of images) Ban the following minges:

Re:(Megaban-Lots of images) Ban the following minges: 14 years, 3 months ago #28790

first two pictures my dear man, that's only a snippet of what happened.

I got more but I'll do it at another time.
  • TrulliLulli
  • Senior Boarder

Re:(Megaban-Lots of images) Ban the following minges: 14 years, 3 months ago #28818

Sorry, but I fail to see where it says Space Ace at all in any of the pictures.
  • Aequitas
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:(Megaban-Lots of images) Ban the following minges: 14 years, 3 months ago #28841

Well I didn't think of catching his steam ID at the time, however I will give you a picture that MAY prove it.

It is bad evidence, however me and my friend Ploo can agree, we were the only 4 (me, ploo, space ace and dane) and perhaps someone else.

Now is your name Trevor? well now it is

I love that image, both of them with their microphones on.
The above PROVES that dane and space ace where the only builders.

a) both of them are in the ban request
b) both of them were minging

now lets take a situation where space ace is not a mingebag and he's not trying to propkill me repeatedly, would you say this?

(he though that we were English)
The answer is no.
Now, if that may not be enough proof, you may ask Dane whether he got sick. Indeed he did, he went AFK and guess what builder was left? Space Ace.

Let's take a situation where Dane was not there, this would prove that Space Ace was the mingebag.

Ok, if that's not good enough, I would like you to ask why I would make this thread, and go through all the effort of uploading images and taking them, JUST to ban Space Ace, he's not even a regular player.

Now if admins don't feel this is worthy, then don't even bother. It's not a permanent ban anyway and probably a 1 day only.
There is no reason for me to get into a debate over this when I have much larger fish to fuck.
  • TrulliLulli
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 3 months ago by TrulliLulli.

Re:(Megaban-Lots of images) Ban the following minges: 14 years, 3 months ago #28843

Last image shows the person who DDOSes the server, possibly frequently and Quick-Shots ban reason, look at all of those roads? Prop blocking spawn? Most likely.

That's the last of the batch lads.
  • TrulliLulli
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 3 months ago by TrulliLulli.

Re:(Megaban-Lots of images) Ban the following minges: 14 years, 3 months ago #28856

Oh... So being a builder makes you a minge? Because I see DANE'S props blocking the spawn, I didn't see Space Ace do it.
  • Aequitas
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:(Megaban-Lots of images) Ban the following minges: 14 years, 3 months ago #28864

I don't think you read my post, maybe you should re-read it.
  • TrulliLulli
  • Senior Boarder

Re:(Megaban-Lots of images) Ban the following minges: 14 years, 3 months ago #28868

Umm, There is no propblocking done by Space Ace or any other form of minging going on in any of the presented screenshots.
All you so far have proven is that he was a builder.
  • Aequitas
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 14 years, 3 months ago by Aequitas.

Re:(Megaban-Lots of images) Ban the following minges: 14 years, 3 months ago #28930

Trevor, that is what I have proven, but the rest is easily found out through looking at the pictures and actually reading the post.

I don't think you are a fool so I will not be replying to any more of your messages in this thread to do with arguing the ban of Space Ace.
We'll leave it to the admins to decide that.

You also need to re-read this \"There is no reason for me to get into a debate over this when I have much larger fish to fuck.\"
  • TrulliLulli
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds