Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Anunkon needs to relax
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anunkon needs to relax

Anunkon needs to relax 14 years, 4 months ago #27070

Anunkon seriously needs to stop abusing and bitching all the time.

He's whining all the time about the admin job making it seem as if it's hard and stressing.

He randomly goes around and removes props.

The other day I was building a Wiremod contraption that would eventually turn out to be a trap of some sort, or some way I could make people gamble away their money.

He removed my stuff and told me that it was my last warning. I asked him what I did wrong, and he said I had to do that stuff in private.

I was a builder by the way.

This is not the first time he goes around being a bitch admin and making up lousy excuses. He was also removing Remi's stuff before when he was making a hobo home, which he justified with something along the line of \"you shouldn't be doing that\".

I've been kicked several times without any reason given (\"Reason: N/A\"). When I ask him why, he either doesn't respond, tells me to stop bitching, or as shown above, gives some lousy reason.

How the hell do people like this turn out to become somebody with administrator powers anyway?
  • rththshsrh
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 4 months ago by rththshsrh.

Re:Anunkon needs to relax 14 years, 4 months ago #27071

Well fred i've kicked u several times.
I never actually wanted to write !quickemnu and shit

So i just write !kick fred

I never kick whitout reason and aslo sometimes i forgett to write reason when i kick
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:Anunkon needs to relax 14 years, 4 months ago #27073

Yeah but I probably deserved it when you kicked me, seeing I don't feel agitated about it.

But Anunkon is seriously way out of line sometimes.
  • rththshsrh
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Anunkon needs to relax 14 years, 4 months ago #27155

oh Its Freddie MM fred u do prob block u prop blocked me in my own house because i had fake plants.

I JUST SOLD A FLAME THROWER FOR 50 THOUSAND
  • hazard
  • Gold Boarder
Add Me On Steam : AskaGamer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds