Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Dont know the right place for this thread but umm.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dont know the right place for this thread but umm.

Dont know the right place for this thread but umm. 14 years, 4 months ago #26567

So what exactly happened:
I was on youtube watching videos about everything and I found a video about freezing physics in game (css) I went to test it and it worked. Its a simple bind that does \"physics_budget\" that it freezes. So When I went to test I said to MR biggles to throw hes gun off the big cage on Jailbreak and I pressed p the gun froze they were like OMGLOLWUT. Then I gave kokaine the script and later JT.

So when we were at the server we kinda had fun with it but we did not abuse it (atleast I didn't) People had fun and they thew guns in the air and we froze them and they shot them they came down. Then I went to test that does it work with objects I went to minigame server. There was some waterbarrels map on and I froze the barrels it worked! I just tested as I said. So I stopped and started to play after that evil ViSion comes and bans me and JT, I wonder why he didnt ban kokaine.

So what this message is.... Un-BAN request.

I have played so long on those server I love them! And why didnt vision give like week ban or something its perm!

So.. I request for unban and say that I will never do that or anything like that again. I need the unban from jb (Server I love!) and mg (I visit that server quite often)

PS: I already removed the script (or bind, thats what it actually is) from my computer.

Also for the kind admins who maybe unbans me (and maybe the evil ones too) I think you need my id which is STEAM_0:0:18241310.
  • Freak
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 14 years, 4 months ago by Freak.

Re:Dont know the right place for this thread but umm. 14 years, 4 months ago #26569

Freak wrote:
So what exactly happened:
I was on youtube watching videos about everything and I found a video about freezing physics in game (css) I went to test it and it worked. Its a simple bind that does \"physics_budget\" that it freezes. So When I went to test I said to MR biggles to throw hes gun off the big cage on Jailbreak and I pressed p the gun froze they were like OMGLOLWUT. Then I gave kokaine the script and later JT.

So when we were at the server we kinda had fun with it but we did not abuse it (atleast I didn't) People had fun and they thew guns in the air and we froze them and they shot them they came down. Then I went to test that does it work with objects I went to minigame server. There was some waterbarrels map on and I froze the barrels it worked! I just tested as I said. So I stopped and started to play after that evil ViSion comes and bans me and JT, I wonder why he didnt ban kokaine.

So what this message is.... Un-BAN request.

I have played so long on those server I love them! And why didnt vision give like week ban or something its perm!

So.. I request for unban and say that I will never do that or anything like that again.

PS: I already removed the script (or bind, thats what it actually is) from my computer.

Scripting is allowed, otherwise all players on FP should be banned for using scripts, SCRIPTING IS A PART OF CSS: Autoexec,userconfig,settings,config.
  • Erik
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Dont know the right place for this thread but umm. 14 years, 4 months ago #26900

Erik tbh, thats like saying using knivees is allowed cuz otherwise we can't spread butter! and we can still stab people, you know..
There's to ways of using a script, 1 is to make a ibnd to say something or do something that generally doesnt hurt anyone and the other is to ruin other people games and mess up the server!
So dont be so naive to think that scripts are allowed cuz there is a limit, just like there is a limit to every thing in life..

Not a Rant but a point to take into account!

Dave
  • Dave
  • Platinum Boarder
Remember the good times, because they are the ones that get you through the bad times.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds