(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Matthew Antigio Demote Request

Matthew Antigio Demote Request 6 years, 11 months ago #236345

Name: Matty The Bullet / Matthew Antigio

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:177386857

What rule(s) did the player break?: User is inactive

What power(s) did the player abuse?: User is inactive

Evidence of Steam ID: friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...35941&Itemid=426

Evidence: www.gametracker.com/player/Matty%20the%2...lyplayers.com:27015/
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Matthew Antigio Demote Request 6 years, 11 months ago #236346

Every staff member will be looked at during the meeting.
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador

Re: Matthew Antigio Demote Request 6 years, 11 months ago #236361

Yes hi hello.
*Queue Eye Roll*
If you dug further, about two weeks ago I notified the entire community that I would be taking an LOA (Leave of Absence) due to school, and other commitments.
You can find that post here: friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...36120&Itemid=426

Yes, I've been inactive, but I simply have not had the time to hop on the server during populated times. I CANNOT put this server above my own life, as I'm in my final year of school, and it's vital that I pass all of my classes.

PS - You could just create a giant demote thread for the users you believe are inactive instead of posting thread after thread. Just some advice.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: Matthew Antigio Demote Request 6 years, 11 months ago #236362

MattyKaratty wrote:
Yes hi hello.
*Queue Eye Roll*
If you dug further, about two weeks ago I notified the entire community that I would be taking an LOA (Leave of Absence) due to school, and other commitments.
You can find that post here: friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...36120&Itemid=426

Yes, I've been inactive, but I simply have not had the time to hop on the server during populated times. I CANNOT put this server above my own life, as I'm in my final year of school, and it's vital that I pass all of my classes.

PS - You could just create a giant demote thread for the users you believe are inactive instead of posting thread after thread. Just some advice.

no, you have to put FP before your real life activities or you will face demotion man, that's how it is nowadays, in order to keep ur rank you have to value a dead community over real life, not a good enough excuse, demote request still stands due to lack of hours and effort put in, clearly not dedicated enough.

• x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by x0m.

Re: Matthew Antigio Demote Request 6 years, 11 months ago #236363

meggerman99 wrote:
MattyKaratty wrote:
Yes hi hello.
*Queue Eye Roll*

no, you have to put FP before your real life activities or you will face demotion man, that's how it is nowadays, in order to keep ur rank you have to value a dead community over real life, not a good enough excuse, demote request still stands due to lack of hours and effort put in, clearly not dedicated enough.

I don't understand why you make these posts, and then when one of us make a rebuttal, a majority of your counter-argument is a meme. And by the way, If I recall correctly, Gametracker doesn't actually properly track a Player after they've changed their name. Don't count on me on that, it's just something I remember.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?

Re: Matthew Antigio Demote Request 6 years, 11 months ago #236364

MattyKaratty wrote:
meggerman99 wrote:
MattyKaratty wrote:
Yes hi hello.
*Queue Eye Roll*

I don't understand why you make these posts, and then when one of us make a rebuttal, a majority of your counter-argument is a meme. And by the way, If I recall correctly, Gametracker doesn't actually properly track a Player after they've changed their name. Don't count on me on that, it's just something I remember.

As a proud member of the Friendly Players community I take great offense to this. I am merely helping out the community by helping rid of the inactive staff we have, we need active, dedicated staff for this server to be revived silly! Also yeah, gametracker tracks the players steam name not steam account, however I provided some searches of names instead of the profile to show generally what their name is, if you can provide valid evidence that any staff members have used a different alias to what I've linked and are active please post it otherwise please leave the thread alone and let me help the community

• x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Matthew Antigio Demote Request 6 years, 11 months ago #236366

Absolutely no reason to start any arguements.

These will all be looked at during the next meeting.
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds