Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion

Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion 9 years, 8 months ago #218739

Names: Jason Rebelion - Reking Rebelion (Rekings Steam Name : [MvTeam] RekingLegion [FP] Jason's : [MvTeam] TheGamerPro [FP]

I have no screen shots i have no videos but i'm sure other people do and i will ask them to post but please continue reading today weeks and weeks ago Theese 2 imbersills have been runing round the server when admins have not been on being minges to me and other people and i'm sick of it and think other people are and i would like you to take this serosily they have been prats for the past few weeks calling admins saying we have been doing things some how we get slayed but when we demote them or call a admin nothing happens they go FBI random taser you and arrest you and then ask for 1mil bail they just go around doing stupid things i'm going to ask other people to add to this thread and if i get more evidence i will post here so -support to theese guys they may be Diamond VIP but that makes no diference they cant break the rules i played this server along time ago i came back about 2weeks ago and frankly they are ruining it for me and other people please take this seriosly as i'm sick of it.

Thank you for reading this Parker
  • Parker1
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion 9 years, 8 months ago #218742

+Support these two 9 year old kids are little minges
  • Mr Man
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion 9 years, 8 months ago #218743

They are really mingy in the server, They deserve to have a week ban both but sadly due no evidence and no steamid evicence staff will most likely deny this
  • PHSneaky
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Less of a faggot now
used to be ILikeTrainz

Re: Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion 9 years, 8 months ago #218744

I have nothing to record them with XD
  • Mr Man
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion 9 years, 8 months ago #218745

Well i can get Steam ID's if enough people post which i would give 24hours if possibele there will be alot of people say they are minge bags
  • Parker1
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion 9 years, 8 months ago #218746

Proof of Jason's STEAM ID: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=304169243

Jason being verbally rude to me (after I killed him) (2 seconds after he mass RDM'd)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=302814946

He changed his name from Jason Apple -> His new name
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion 9 years, 8 months ago #218747

Thanks for The Evidnece Ghost :3
  • Parker1
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion 9 years, 8 months ago #218748

• Mr Man
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by Mr Man.

Re: Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion 9 years, 8 months ago #218749

Thanks for the Evidence Ghost
  • Parker1
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Ban Appeal For Jason Rebelion & Reking Rebelion 9 years, 8 months ago #218753

Adding onto the evidence.

I know that some of these were on his member app, but still.

Anyway, Massive +Support, both of them are way too immature to hold any position at all in our community, both loud mouth, disrespectful little children who need to have a long ban to learn some manners then come back. If anyone else has any evidence, add on, please.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by Crocodile.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds