Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Powers abused.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Powers abused.

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213904

Getzco wrote:
Jose wrote:
get yourself together before you get back on the server because you attitude is disgusting.

SHOTS FIRED

• Hitmark
  • Fresh Boarder
Ohno
The topic has been locked.

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213910

Nomad wrote:
Wow dude, what an asshole, you couldn't just let them do what they wanted to.
Even if it was outright admin abuse, you deserved it.

The NPC was bugged so It didn't work.

So what you're saying that everyone that tried to stop me and few of my friends from doing the same thing should get banned too?

It's suppose to be hard to get the unlock, that's why you are suppose to run into spawn with a drug plant.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Miley.

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213919

I'm not here to have a go at anyone but if Miley was in the wrong here isn't a 5 day ban for nlr a bit over the top? I can understand how frustrating it was for you Jose since you lost a level 9 plant but from looking at this from another perspective i really do think a 5 day ban for nlr is a bit much
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213939

Miley wrote:
Nomad wrote:

So what you're saying that everyone that tried to stop me and few of my friends from doing the same thing should get banned too?

It's suppose to be hard to get the unlock, that's why you are suppose to run into spawn with a drug plant.

Yes, I'm saying they should also get banned, for being assholes.
Its quite clear you just wanted to ruin everything "lulz, ill fuk it up and make sure i brek no rulez, lelele they will kry so hard" And you got what you deserved, good riddance.
I can't stand kids like you who ruin everything just because they can.

I'm not here to have a go at anyone but if Miley was in the wrong here isn't a 5 day ban for nlr a bit over the top? I can understand how frustrating it was for you Jose since you lost a level 9 plant but from looking at this from another perspective i really do think a 5 day ban for nlr is a bit much

The real world is different then theory, it is obvious he wanted to blatantly destroy something with all his will, he deserved it.
  • Nomad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Girl: ahhhhhhhh it hurts
Boy: want me to pull out?
Girl: no just try harder
-----------
Girl: ahhhhhh it hurts stop!
Boy: i think it's supposed to slide in?
Girl: maybe because it is too small?

Boy: okay then let's try putting on another shoe.
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Nomad.

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213940

The ban time is ridiculous, if it would have been a non staff member's plant it wouldn't have meant anything and a staff member would have told that person there is nothing to do about it. But of course since he was staff he felt the need to make an excessive punishment out of anger.
  • Trevor
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213941

Mr Dre Townsend wrote:

It wasn't mine it's the funny thing, everyone who says that says is like oh he's just angry at the fact that he lost a plant, yet it wasn't mine. I did what I was trying to do a day or two after. It isn't the first time I've dealt with Miley and he was on his last warning. He got what was coming for not following the rules.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

The following user(s) said Thank You: Senortaco

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213945

Jose wrote:
Mr Dre Townsend wrote:

It wasn't mine it's the funny thing, everyone who says that says is like oh he's just angry at the fact that he lost a plant, yet it wasn't mine. I did what I was trying to do a day or two after. It isn't the first time I've dealt with Miley and he was on his last warning. He got what was coming for not following the rules.
To be honest I can't remember you having to "deal" with me. I haven't played much these past 1 month.

And I'm not on any "warning" I haven't been given any warnings.

5 Day ban for NLR is still way to long.

As a staff member you have to guide the players through the rules, Because apparently I don't know what NLR is according to you, So why didn't you tell me what I did wrong and warn me that if I did it again I would get punished. Instead of just Banning me almost instant. You handled the situation very poorly. Normally staff freeze them and talk to them, but you just went Rambo on me and banned me. It's not like I'm a new player here who doesn't know any rule. I do follow the rules and very rarely break any rules. I'm 99% sure if it was another staff member who was going to "punish" me there, They would have frozen me and talked to me, and maybe slayed me for 10min.

I don't know why I should get a 5 day ban,when I haven't broken a rule in weeks. it seems very strange to me.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213946

Nomad wrote:
Miley wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Its quite clear you just wanted to ruin everything "lulz, ill fuk it up and make sure i brek no rulez, lelele they will kry so hard" And you got what you deserved, good riddance.

The real world is different then theory, it is obvious he wanted to blatantly destroy something with all his will, he deserved it.

Oh don't try that poop on me. Every player would try to take the plant.

And I'm not a kid..
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Jose. Reason: Censored

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213947

Miley wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Miley wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Oh don't try that poop on me. Every player would try to take the plant.

And I'm not a kid..

I wouldn't, and you sure act like a kid, can't even man up to what you did. P.S. Stop swearing
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Jose.

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213950

Jose wrote:
and you sure act like a kid, can't even man up to what you did. P.S. Stop swearing

No need to be rude, you're still a staff member.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds