Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Powers abused.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Powers abused.

Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213860

I posted a ban request, but it got very quickly without me even able to discuss the situation and he still refuses to talk to me.

I will explain exactly what happen that night and why I think powers were abused and why I think the situation was poorly handled.

Well it all started with me running towards spawn and when I came around the corner of PD I saw 5-6 guys coming running with a level 5 plant towards spawn, and I got a little to close to them so they shot me of course because they wanted to protect it, but keep in mind that I died outside the PD, so when I re spawned I got spawned right by the drug dealer where they went with the plant too get the hidden unlock. So I don't think Jose thought this at all, I spawn right in front of the level 9 plant which is worth 400k, It's a new life and no memory of previous life(NLR) but if 400k was right in front of you in real life, would you not have taken it? I'm sure you would, and that's what I did I sold the plant and Instantly Jose froze and asked why I broke NLR, but I didn't break NLR because I died outside PD, and sold the plant inside spawn Area, I'm not sure if any NLR even is inside spawn since some say it is and some say it's not. But yeah when he asked me why I broke NLR I tried to explain what I just did above, that if 400k was right in front of you In real life wouldn't you have taken it? But he didn't even let me finish explain, he just banned me for 5 days and 1 hour for reason "NLR". I think that it's very poorly done by him, He didn't even discuss it with me, and when I tried to contact him on steam he refused to talk to me, How I see it is that it was just an act of rage from him. I tried to talk to other Super admins about the situation, but no one really seemed to bother looking into it there for I want to post everything here.

I hope that Everyone can read this and understand why I feel this is unfair and abuse of powers.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Jose. Reason: exposing a secret
The topic has been locked.

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213865

If you read my "rant" on what he did to me about a week back, you'll know that he kinda did the same thing to me. I just had a kick, but for the most part Jose just kinda jumps on things. I can understand why you are angered by him acting like this, and I can fully support your stance on it.

EDIT: Though now reading the part about the NLR. I can definitely say that it was a bad take on your part. And you kinda been a bit rude lately, so I can see why he would punish you so harshly.

Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Gangster_Story.

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213866

I denied it because of the amount of lies you said in the post, and honestly I'm about to extend it with the more lies you added. You didn't die outside the PD, you died right next to the drug runner. Making another post isn't going to get you unbanned its just going to make you look worse for all the staff that were there when you broke the rules and totally denied you broke it. Please, get yourself together before you get back on the server because you attitude is disgusting.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213868

Jose wrote:
get yourself together before you get back on the server because you attitude is disgusting.

SHOTS FIRED

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213871

I was part of the group that was protecting the drug plant when this whole ordeal went down. You never died in front of PD, as we never even came from that direction. You died right next to the drug runner, and you immediately ran back. By doing so, you blatantly broke NLR.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213876

I'm not making up lies, I'm just telling you what happen.

I've never seen anyone being banned longer than 1 day for NLR.

I still think you didn't handle the situation as you should, You completely ignored me after the ban when I tried to contact you. You could have talked to me in-game and froze me for 10minutes, not ban me for 5 days, It's not like I broke NLR 10 times.

very poorly handled.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213877

This was not an attempt to get unbanned at all.
Just explaining how the situation went down,and that you could have talked to me instead of just banning me and then ignoring when I tried to contact me.

I have nothing more then say.

Lock it if you want.
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213895

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213899

Wow dude, what an asshole, you couldn't just let them do what they wanted to.
Even if it was outright admin abuse, you deserved it.
  • Nomad
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Girl: ahhhhhhhh it hurts
Boy: want me to pull out?
Girl: no just try harder
-----------
Girl: ahhhhhh it hurts stop!
Boy: i think it's supposed to slide in?
Girl: maybe because it is too small?

Boy: okay then let's try putting on another shoe.
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Nomad.

Re: Powers abused. 9 years, 10 months ago #213901

No Proof, No Action.
  • MainManMatty
  • Gold Boarder
  • What in the blue idol?
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds