Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wilfred

Wilfred 9 years, 10 months ago #213817

Me and a friend were playing on the DarkRP server. We had a base and my friend saw Wilfred (as a SWAT) trying to get in our base. So naturally he killed him. It wasnt RDM but Wilfred still froze him. After I was trying to defend my friend but Wilfred froze me for "interfering". This isnt the first time he has froze someone without a warning.
  • Shykerlin
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Wilfred 9 years, 10 months ago #213818

Horrible report, please use the correct format.

The player that was frozen has been with us long enough to know the rules, no warning should be necessary.

Re: Wilfred 9 years, 10 months ago #213823

Please use the proper template when trying to report a staff member. You can edit your post by clicking the purple edit button and fill in the information for this template.
Staff Member(s) Name:

Staff Member(s) SteamID:

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:

What server(s) was this on?:

Evidence:

You also need to provide evidence of the abuse taking place otherwise nothing can be done.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

Re: Wilfred 9 years, 10 months ago #213824

Again Wilfred was trying to break in.
  • Shykerlin
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Wilfred 9 years, 10 months ago #213826

Cant admins check the console for messages and freezings?
  • Shykerlin
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Wilfred 9 years, 10 months ago #213827

I was swording around nowhere near your base. A locksmith rdmed me with an awp and i froze him. I have seen him on the server multiple times, if someones breaking a rule i can freeze them without warning. With your freeze, you wouldnt drop the subject in ooc and i told you to stop multiple times. It wasnt your situation to be involved with but you wouldnt leave it alone. Then after your punishment you still wouldnt stop. You can go ahead and use the correct format please. As for me, i never really see admins that warn people unless they are brand new. So this is not even close to demote worthy. To add to all of this Shy used to get on at nights and troll me with his friends, so i can only assume this is a troll demote.
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds