Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request

Re: Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request 9 years, 10 months ago #213189

Gangster_Story wrote:
- Support.

I find that Zack and Senor are good staff. I was in the TS (as shown in your vid),and we were all joking around, having a good time. They both helped me a lot for my first few hours on the serious rp server.

I'm just going to put this out here, but the racism on the TS is not a Joke. Regardless of the fact that you may feel like it is, more times then naught someone isn't going to take it as a Joke. The amount of racism I hear in the TS on a daily basis is unreal, and its going to stop. As with most things there is a line that has to be drawn between joking and blatant over the top racism, and its clear Xhan didn't take it as a Joke since he felt offended enough to make this demote. Now I'm not trying to single Zack/Senor out for this because they are by far not the worst when it comes to being racist on the TS. But since this demote is directed at them I kinda have to mention it. I've spoken to Zack about it and he said that his semi-racist attitude ingame and on TS will stop. From now on my self and the other mods will be cracking down on the racism in the TS and I apologies that you were offended by some of the things that have been said on the TS.

Thank you for the report.

• EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by EMP.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kittai, Slyther, PUNISHED-z11
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds