Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request

Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request 9 years, 10 months ago #213150

Staff Member(s) Name: Zack Wesker-Zackz11-FP Zack.
Staff Member(s) Name: Senortaco Wesker- Senortaco- Senortaco
Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21426123.
Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69913482
What did the Staff Member(s) do? Racism on TS3, propkilling.
What server(s) was this on?: Serious Roleplay.
Evidence:
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dbl92t&s=8#.U5-dnPl_uTY
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qbgg8h&s=8#.U5-dnPl_uTY
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25t896h&s=8#.U5-dnfl_uTY
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25sbyp4&s=8#.U5-dnfl_uTY
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2i6nqtu&s=8#.U5-dovl_uTY
The ones were zack is propkilling (sorted it for you)
oi59.tinypic.com/2dbl92t.jpg
oi58.tinypic.com/25t896h.jpg
oi57.tinypic.com/25sbyp4.jpg
SIDENOTE: This happened WHILE players was on the server, and as I remember players are supposed to look up to staff as an rolemodelnot and rulebreaker.
  • Xhantium
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I trust you with my heart if you have proof
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Xhantium.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Seniortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request 9 years, 10 months ago #213152

Senortaco*
  • Natsuki
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request 9 years, 10 months ago #213158

Dear Xhantium,

This proof is nothing. Nothing but mere jokes. If everyone got banned for saying the N word or propkilling there wouldn't be any staff on staff on the server. But you have the nerve to come on these forums after breaking these rules yourself. Just watching you say "This is gold." Made you look like a ass. I find this mildly amusing.

XOXO,
Chad G Warden

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. It's that we are more powerful beyond measure. ~ Bruce Lee

Pain is temporary, It may last a minute, a hour, a month, or even a year! But it will subside. ~ Eric Thomas

We got to win. Win no matter what. Trip, kick somebody, fight, bite. Whatever. Win. ~ Derrick Rose

Rory The Dinosaur: I believe I am perfect for the staff team.
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by EMP. Reason: Removed more of the most trolly parts of the post

Re: Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request 9 years, 10 months ago #213166

I admit I propkilled, but 1)Everyone has joked around with friends whether staff or not.

And how was I racist? I made a joke about the industrial revolution and Colonization.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Revolution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonisation_of_Africa

Read up.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by PUNISHED-z11.

Re: Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request 9 years, 10 months ago #213168

zackz11 wrote:
I admit I propkilled, but 1)Everyone has joked around with friends whether staff or not.

And how was I racist? I made a joke about the industrial revolution and coronation.

Read up.

Directly from the admin guidelines
gyazo.com/f709321e2097fda5233232be3dc045c4
  • Xhantium
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I trust you with my heart if you have proof

Re: Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request 9 years, 10 months ago #213172

Xhantium wrote:
zackz11 wrote:

And how was I racist? I made a joke about the industrial revolution and coronation.

Read up.

Directly from the admin guidelines
gyazo.com/f709321e2097fda5233232be3dc045c4

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

But anyways, I admit Chad and I were messin' around in a secluded area not harming anyone.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request 9 years, 10 months ago #213175

SaviorofthePS3 wrote:
Dear Xhantium,

This proof is nothing. Nothing but mere jokes. If everyone got banned for saying the N word or propkilling there wouldn't be any staff on staff on the server. But you have the nerve to come on these forums after breaking these rules yourself. Just watching you say "This is gold." Made you look like a ass. I find this mildly amusing.

XOXO,
Chad G Warden

I would like to directly reply to this. Although you may be joking, people can and will take a serious offense to racist jokes/remarks. You wouldn't go up to a random person on the street or the president or something, and just start blurting out racial slurs. The same thing applies on the team speak. I've said this so many times on the team speak and I don't understand why I need to keep reminding you all.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly, EMP, Slyther

Re: Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request 9 years, 10 months ago #213178

Just wanted to point out I was already banned for the incident that transpired due to the situation by clark. So don't yell D:

Re: Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request 9 years, 10 months ago #213180

Ohhhhh, Jason is giving the hammer. Get rekt mates
  • GMNitrox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: PUNISHED-z11

Re: Senortaco and Zack Wesker Demote/Warn Request 9 years, 10 months ago #213182

- Support.

I find that Zack and Senor are good staff. I was in the TS (as shown in your vid),and we were all joking around, having a good time. They both helped me a lot for my first few hours on the serious rp server.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds