TOPIC: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP.

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213197

-Support people cant dedicate their lifes to a server
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213198

Woa55 wrote:
I think it's only fair that i show up here, seeing as how you haven't even bothered to ask me about my activity. First of all, i'll take the same stance as others, where did this come from? I mean, it's obvious from past experiences with eachother that you didn't always like me. You also thought my judgement was very flawed in some past issues between you and another staff member of mine from Hl2RP. I know that you aren't very fond of me, So this isn't all that surprising.
I am however quite surprised that you would bring something like this to the public eye, without first of course asking me about my activity. The reason everyone is most likely jumping on you about this, is because it's very known to ALL staff members why I am inactive. If you actually talked to any of us, since you care so much, you would know.

First things first, I work the exact same schedule every week. I usually head into work around 3 ish every day, and end up coming home around 10:00pm. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. But I do this on every single Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fridays (Recently), and Saturdays. I have one SCHEDULED Day off per week, which is Sunday. Now, the two months that were shown were also when i was in school every single day of the week. So, From 7:40AM - 1:00PM, I was in school, EVERY DAY MON-FRI.
Now, I'm no genius here, but let's take a quick look at the times above. I HAD a period of around 2 hours every single day. In that time i was required to get all my homework done. This last semester of highschool, I had an AP Psychology class and Physics class that i really struggled with daily, and the homework combined was usually up to an hour or so alone. Meaning around 1 hour of play time a day. And that's if i wanna spend my ONLY free time on the server, I understand i have a commitment, but i have a life to live as well.

Now, All that being said, also remember the activity of the general server those last two months, The server RARELY got over 35 players any of those days, and It wasn't a high traffic time for the server. Alot of the other staff had things taken care of, so i assumed it was okay to take some time to focus on school.

Please understand all who read this, I care dearly about this community, but as most of them have realized and hopefully you do too, that life HAS TO COME FIRST. I'm not going to put a server in front of my school work, that would just be ridiculous.

All that being said, If you still wish to talk to me about your wonderful investigation into the Inactive-ness of Seth, maybe take a second to talk to me like a person, and not act like i'm just taking up space. Thanks for reading all this, and if you still wish to demote me, so be it. Just remember that this community can't be everyone's priority.

See Ya Around,
Seth

Killed It.
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213220

Woa55 wrote:
I think it's only fair that i show up here, seeing as how you haven't even bothered to ask me about my activity. First of all, i'll take the same stance as others, where did this come from? I mean, it's obvious from past experiences with eachother that you didn't always like me. You also thought my judgement was very flawed in some past issues between you and another staff member of mine from Hl2RP. I know that you aren't very fond of me, So this isn't all that surprising.
I am however quite surprised that you would bring something like this to the public eye, without first of course asking me about my activity. The reason everyone is most likely jumping on you about this, is because it's very known to ALL staff members why I am inactive. If you actually talked to any of us, since you care so much, you would know.

First things first, I work the exact same schedule every week. I usually head into work around 3 ish every day, and end up coming home around 10:00pm. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. But I do this on every single Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fridays (Recently), and Saturdays. I have one SCHEDULED Day off per week, which is Sunday. Now, the two months that were shown were also when i was in school every single day of the week. So, From 7:40AM - 1:00PM, I was in school, EVERY DAY MON-FRI.
Now, I'm no genius here, but let's take a quick look at the times above. I HAD a period of around 2 hours every single day. In that time i was required to get all my homework done. This last semester of highschool, I had an AP Psychology class and Physics class that i really struggled with daily, and the homework combined was usually up to an hour or so alone. Meaning around 1 hour of play time a day. And that's if i wanna spend my ONLY free time on the server, I understand i have a commitment, but i have a life to live as well.

Now, All that being said, also remember the activity of the general server those last two months, The server RARELY got over 35 players any of those days, and It wasn't a high traffic time for the server. Alot of the other staff had things taken care of, so i assumed it was okay to take some time to focus on school.

Please understand all who read this, I care dearly about this community, but as most of them have realized and hopefully you do too, that life HAS TO COME FIRST. I'm not going to put a server in front of my school work, that would just be ridiculous.

All that being said, If you still wish to talk to me about your wonderful investigation into the Inactive-ness of Seth, maybe take a second to talk to me like a person, and not act like i'm just taking up space. Thanks for reading all this, and if you still wish to demote me, so be it. Just remember that this community can't be everyone's priority.

See Ya Around,
Seth

SHREKT

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213224

I don't think xhantium understood what was going on, now this might be a past grudge that motivated him to post this but I just think he misunderstood thats all.
  • Rocmax
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I like potatoes.

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213232

-Support, I smoke weed with this person on HL2RP. Can't lose him from another server even though if he doesnt smoke weed with me on there.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jose
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds