Username Password: Remember me

Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP.

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213160

Xhantium wrote:
Jose wrote:
Dear Xhantium,

If you're going to put a demote request up for inactivity, then you should actually know Seth's circumstances, He works more then you, because he has more things to actually pay for not just sit at home and smoke E-Cigarettes all day. He's only gonna have to pay for college, pay for his car, and he also recently made his new computer. You may work a 12 hour, but he works that everyday. He rarely has a day off. He tries to get on when he can,just because he isn't as fortunate as others to be able to play the server more then he currently can doesn't mean he needs to be demoted. Ever since summer started his hours picked up. Again, don't try to put a demote request if you don't know whats actually happening.

From yours truly,
Jose

Picked up hours *2 months inactivity*

Did you just totally ignore the paragraph, or were you just too ignorant to realize what I said.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The topic has been locked.

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213162

Jose wrote:
Dear Xhantium,

If you're going to put a demote request up for inactivity, then you should actually know Seth's circumstances, He works more then you, because he has more things to actually pay for not just sit at home and smoke E-Cigarettes all day. He's only gonna have to pay for college, pay for his car, and he also recently made his new computer. You may work a 12 hour, but he works that everyday. He rarely has a day off. He tries to get on when he can,just because he isn't as fortunate as others to be able to play the server more then he currently can doesn't mean he needs to be demoted. Ever since summer started his hours picked up. Again, don't try to put a demote request if you don't know whats actually happening.

From yours truly,
Jose

"because he has more things to actually pay for not just sit at home and smoke E-Cigarettes all day."was uncalled for, there could be more then that. Although I'm neutral on this topic, I feel like you shouldn't be talking from one of the most inactive players. You just started coming on for the big summer update.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213163

lolno
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213165

TheKeyLimit wrote:
Xhantium wrote:
TheKeyLimit wrote:
Here are my 50 2 cents.

If you yourself don't play or are active on the server, why are you making a demote request on him? How does him being inactive, (not even that inactive) affect you in any way? Where did this ban req come from? It's so out of the blue, and very confusing why you would want Seth demoted

I may have gone to ZARP but I still do care about the community and I still care about FP.

But how does demoting Seth help FP? If anything it would hurt FP. Seth is a responsible and trust-worthy Admin.

Your answer isn't answering the question at hand. Your answer is really vague and it seems to me like you're trying to avoid the question.

Hurt? hah seth is holding an SA spot, an responsebility,an rank given to exacly NO use the spot hes holding could be given to someone else who is able to actually fill the responsebility and playtime as SA
  • Xhantium
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I trust you with my heart if you have proof

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213167

Molly Wrote:
"because he has more things to actually pay for not just sit at home and smoke E-Cigarettes all day."was uncalled for, there could be more then that. Although I'm neutral on this topic, I feel like you shouldn't be talking from one of the most inactive players. You just started coming on for the big summer update.

Yeah I find this amusing. You act like you are mother Theresa but in all honesty you didn't come on really till someone told you that the server was getting updated. Also you sat in the TS and said that we were buttf***ing each other and standing up for each other. But in all honesty maybe you would know what that felt like if you actually got on the server and played and made friends instead of going inactive and acting like a sadistic women who can do no wrong when you do decide to come on. Make some friends before you decide to act all precious.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. It's that we are more powerful beyond measure. ~ Bruce Lee

Pain is temporary, It may last a minute, a hour, a month, or even a year! But it will subside. ~ Eric Thomas

We got to win. Win no matter what. Trip, kick somebody, fight, bite. Whatever. Win. ~ Derrick Rose

Rory The Dinosaur: I believe I am perfect for the staff team.
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by SaviorofthePS3.

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213170

I think this thread is getting out of hands. Hate to put it that way but if xhantium wasn't the one to make that request...this wouldn't happen.

Seth has stuff to do. So do I and a lot of veteran staff's.

Let's leave it at that.
  • Ramdomus
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • ₂₁⁵⁸⁵⁹⁶⁹⁵₂₁₃₁⁴ ⁶⁴₂₁₀₀₂⁷⁶⁹⁷⁹₂₁ ₀ ⁶₃₂₀₁₀⁸₃⁹⁷₃ ⁵₂
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Ramdomus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheKeyLimit

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213173

Molly wrote:
Jose wrote:
Dear Xhantium,

From yours truly,
Jose

Though, I might of have an activity spike, If I were truly inactive I would have been demoted.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213176

SaviorofthePS3 wrote:
Molly Wrote:

Yeah I find this amusing. You act like you are mother Theresa but in all honesty you didn't come on really till someone told you that the server was getting updated. Also you sat in the TS and said that we were buttf***ing each other and standing up for each other. But in all honesty maybe you would know what that felt like if you actually got on the server and played and made friends instead of going inactive and acting like a sadistic women who can do no wrong when you do decide to come on. Make some friends before you decide to act all precious.

Mother Theresa? I stuck up for Xhantium, when you guys were making rude remarks, which were completely uncalled for. I said you guys were buttfu**ing each other, because I'm tired of the group of friends who act like they are the sh**. Also, for my day to day to responsibilities, I am pretty active. Go take a look at gametracker.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213179

Big -support here.
Not just for the fact that I like Seth as a staff member, but mainly for how nice he's been to me on all the servers. He's a really nice addition to FP, and demoting him would be more harm then help. I mean, his absence isn't hurting the server at all. It still flourishes with people, and other active staff. I don't see any reason for his demotion any time soon.

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213187

I think it's only fair that i show up here, seeing as how you haven't even bothered to ask me about my activity. First of all, i'll take the same stance as others, where did this come from? I mean, it's obvious from past experiences with eachother that you didn't always like me. You also thought my judgement was very flawed in some past issues between you and another staff member of mine from Hl2RP. I know that you aren't very fond of me, So this isn't all that surprising.
I am however quite surprised that you would bring something like this to the public eye, without first of course asking me about my activity. The reason everyone is most likely jumping on you about this, is because it's very known to ALL staff members why I am inactive. If you actually talked to any of us, since you care so much, you would know.

First things first, I work the exact same schedule every week. I usually head into work around 3 ish every day, and end up coming home around 10:00pm. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. But I do this on every single Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fridays (Recently), and Saturdays. I have one SCHEDULED Day off per week, which is Sunday. Now, the two months that were shown were also when i was in school every single day of the week. So, From 7:40AM - 1:00PM, I was in school, EVERY DAY MON-FRI.
Now, I'm no genius here, but let's take a quick look at the times above. I HAD a period of around 2 hours every single day. In that time i was required to get all my homework done. This last semester of highschool, I had an AP Psychology class and Physics class that i really struggled with daily, and the homework combined was usually up to an hour or so alone. Meaning around 1 hour of play time a day. And that's if i wanna spend my ONLY free time on the server, I understand i have a commitment, but i have a life to live as well.

Now, All that being said, also remember the activity of the general server those last two months, The server RARELY got over 35 players any of those days, and It wasn't a high traffic time for the server. Alot of the other staff had things taken care of, so i assumed it was okay to take some time to focus on school.

Please understand all who read this, I care dearly about this community, but as most of them have realized and hopefully you do too, that life HAS TO COME FIRST. I'm not going to put a server in front of my school work, that would just be ridiculous.

All that being said, If you still wish to talk to me about your wonderful investigation into the Inactive-ness of Seth, maybe take a second to talk to me like a person, and not act like i'm just taking up space. Thanks for reading all this, and if you still wish to demote me, so be it. Just remember that this community can't be everyone's priority.

See Ya Around,
Seth
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Woa55. Reason: Inserting Line-breaks for ease on the eyes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Natsuki, EMP, PUNISHED-z11, Senortaco
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds