Username Password: Remember me

Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP.

Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213145

Staff Member(s) Name: Woa55-Forum |FP|FF| Chicken Strip W/ Sauce-Steam

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19461685

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:Be very inactive

What server(s) was this on?: Serious Role-play.

Evidence: gyazo.com/fa2732f599b52c9cb0ff2c3e469b2f0c
gyazo.com/576266aa0fb1958ab03166f7fc2cb98b

As you can see in the pictures above, seth doesen't fill his superadmin role, nor do he even care enough to play on the server, I get that he have work and Its fine if he have like an busy week were he don't get on for a week or two but 2 months??,Working can't be an excuse for 2 months of inactivity I'll use myself as an example I have an job and work sometimes 12 hours an day but I don't go inactive for 2months straight for that reason.
No no offense but as I see it Seth is not able to fill in his role as SA or even participate on the server.
And hes always been like this for months now, its not like his spending his time managing the hl2rp server either, no he don't even play there aswell(as you see here gyazo.com/1ffdd587eb3ce6c8c24d29e4d9431e64)

Sidenote: Yes its 2 seperate months I have screenshotted.
  • Xhantium
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I trust you with my heart if you have proof
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Xhantium.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213146

It would make sense to post this when he's been inactive and hasn't been on at all recently, but he's started to bring up his activity as of the last few days it seems.

Also: "abuse"
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213147

You don't actively play the server yourself so I don't understand why you would go out of your way to make an unnecessary demote request if it doesn't effect you in anyway.
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheKeyLimit

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213148

Seth can't be the only inactive staff member. If you put the time to make this might as well do it for every other inactive staff member, because he's not the only one.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woa55, Molly, TheKeyLimit

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213153

Dear Xhantium,

If you're going to put a demote request up for inactivity, then you should actually know Seth's circumstances, He works more then you, because he has more things to actually pay for not just sit at home and smoke E-Cigarettes all day. He's only gonna have to pay for college, pay for his car, and he also recently made his new computer. You may work a 12 hour, but he works that everyday. He rarely has a day off. He tries to get on when he can,just because he isn't as fortunate as others to be able to play the server more then he currently can doesn't mean he needs to be demoted. Ever since summer started his hours picked up. Again, don't try to put a demote request if you don't know whats actually happening.

From yours truly,
Jose
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

The following user(s) said Thank You: Natsuki, Mechanic, TheKeyLimit, Senortaco

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213154

Here are my 50 2 cents.

If you yourself don't play or are active on the server, why are you making a demote request on him? How does him being inactive, (not even that inactive) affect you in any way? Where did this ban req come from? It's so out of the blue, and very confusing why you would want Seth demoted
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213155

Ohhh Hot damm. Can We get some water for that BURN!
  • GMNitrox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213156

Jose wrote:
Dear Xhantium,

If you're going to put a demote request up for inactivity, then you should actually know Seth's circumstances, He works more then you, because he has more things to actually pay for not just sit at home and smoke E-Cigarettes all day. He's only gonna have to pay for college, pay for his car, and he also recently made his new computer. You may work a 12 hour, but he works that everyday. He rarely has a day off. He tries to get on when he can,just because he isn't as fortunate as others to be able to play the server more then he currently can doesn't mean he needs to be demoted. Ever since summer started his hours picked up. Again, don't try to put a demote request if you don't know whats actually happening.

From yours truly,
Jose

Picked up hours *2 months inactivity were he didn't even connect one of the two months*
  • Xhantium
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Xhantium.

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213157

TheKeyLimit wrote:
Here are my 50 2 cents.

If you yourself don't play or are active on the server, why are you making a demote request on him? How does him being inactive, (not even that inactive) affect you in any way? Where did this ban req come from? It's so out of the blue, and very confusing why you would want Seth demoted

I may have gone to ZARP but I still do care about the community and I still care about FP.
  • Xhantium
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Seth Wesker Demote Request SRP. 9 years, 10 months ago #213159

Xhantium wrote:
TheKeyLimit wrote:
Here are my 50 2 cents.

I may have gone to ZARP but I still do care about the community and I still care about FP.

But how does demoting Seth help FP? If anything it would hurt FP. Seth is a responsible and trust-worthy Admin.

Your answer isn't answering the question at hand. Your answer is really vague and it seems to me like you're trying to avoid the question.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds