Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage.

Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage. 9 years, 11 months ago #210740

He is being Mingey He is Raiding as CP. he told me to check the rules but i checked and i didn't see it. it said "CP's must have a valid reason for raiding". His Reason Hooting. He is also Using Silent shot exploit and i have also heard he has many other exploits. He also Raided without a warrant. He is also Killing me While i'm building.
I want him banned or at least spoken to.
  • Hugh Janus
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by Hugh Janus.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage. 9 years, 11 months ago #210741

Hugh Janus wrote:
He also Raided without a warrant.

Actually you can corrupt raid as CP
Hey! It's me! Jake Harper! Mad? :trollface:

Re: Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage. 9 years, 11 months ago #210742

w0w w0t a m3nge
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage. 9 years, 11 months ago #210757

Finally someone noticed XD, too bad no-one will do anything about this, XD
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage. 9 years, 11 months ago #210759

Any proof/evidence?
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic

Re: Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage. 9 years, 11 months ago #210762

GoodGame wrote:
Any proof/evidence?

Maybe instead of asking for evidence or proof you can have an actual admin look into it, instead of it being passed along and locked
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot

Re: Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage. 9 years, 11 months ago #210764

Hugh Janus wrote:
He is being Mingey He is Raiding as CP. he told me to check the rules but i checked and i didn't see it. it said "CP's must have a valid reason for raiding". His Reason Hooting. He is also Using Silent shot exploit and i have also heard he has many other exploits. He also Raided without a warrant. He is also Killing me While i'm building.

Everything listed here isn't actually against the rules. He is allowed to raid without a warrant, since he is CP, which is corrupt and is worthy of a demotion. It is only against the rules if he was corrupt raiding as SWAT or FBI. Lastly, the silent shot exploit isn't officially against the rules, so anyone is free to use it as they please.
  • Reventius
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilfred

Re: Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage. 9 years, 11 months ago #210768

Reventius wrote:
Hugh Janus wrote:

Everything listed here isn't actually against the rules. He is allowed to raid without a warrant, since he is CP, which is corrupt and is worthy of a demotion. It is only against the rules if he was corrupt raiding as SWAT or FBI. Lastly, the silent shot exploit isn't officially against the rules, so anyone is free to use it as they please.

If I remember correctly by what I think it was EMP/Seth told me that it was said to be an exploit but I may be remembering incorrectly.
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd

Re: Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage. 9 years, 11 months ago #210776

I can attest taco uses the silent shot exploit quite often.

When I first found out how to do it I asked EMP if it was against the rules, he told me it was because chute considered it to be an exploit.

Re: Senortaco is using exploits to his advantage. 9 years, 11 months ago #210778

Last I heard the silent awp exploit was NOT against the rules so I let people do it. If this has changed please notify others on this thread.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds