Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES

Re: COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES 10 years ago #207473

+Support on Whip Bone. Things have quickly gone from bad to worse. I have yet to see one redeeming quality of his since his "leaving" of FP. Not to mention him constently bragging that he DDoS's people, which is not only illegal but makes you look like a butt hurt five-year old playing CoD. I would not trust any link Whip sends you, ever. I for one have removed him from my friends list and will not be allowing him a fifth chance after all the crap he sends me.

On Derpy/Abwort, while he is incredibly immature and does spam some random topics, I don't think it's worthy of a community ban. I think a week long ban or so on the forums should be enough to teach him a lesson, and if he doesn't shape up after that then I would be more willing to support a permanent forum ban.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
The topic has been locked.

Re: COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES 10 years ago #207474

Sypher40 wrote:
+Support on Whip Bone. Things have quickly gone from bad to worse. I have yet to see one redeeming quality of his since his "leaving" of FP. Not to mention him constently bragging that he DDoS's people, which is not only illegal but makes you look like a butt hurt five-year old playing CoD. I would not trust any link Whip sends you, ever. I for one have removed him from my friends list and will not be allowing him a fifth chance after all the crap he sends me.

On Derpy/Abwort, while he is incredibly immature and does spam some random topics, I don't think it's worthy of a community ban. I think a week long ban or so on the forums should be enough to teach him a lesson, and if he doesn't shape up after that then I would be more willing to support a permanent forum ban.

Couldn't agree more,

Whip YES

Abwort 1 week forum, maybe more
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES 10 years ago #207475

Whip bone is the most annoying person I have ever met, he cant seem to go five minutes without making a reference to drugs, 70% of his hours on ttt are just afk, and all he ever dose is troll when hes not afk.

so +++support lets be rid of him once and for all and this time dont unban leave him to stew in the toxicity that is his drug filled immature mind.
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly

Re: COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES 10 years ago #207478

Skyking240 wrote:
DeDeTee wrote:
+Support

whip thinks he a 420coolcatkid, he bullshits all the time, and whats new hes trying to own a god awful server along with fapwart, or some bullshit computer fairy tale happily ever after shit. now whips having some kiddie ddos versus with fapwort

and fapwart, just no, you're both just terrible

Why is your signature so obnoxiously long?

SamPhoenix wrote:
While you might be in your last moments here I just want to add you should really cherish your drugs. From what Ive seen you look like itll be the closest thing to a girl you may have in life. Its ok living life a virgin.

Was that really necessary?

Rake wrote:
Get Weed Bone outta here.

This is the best thing I've ever heard.

it was necessary under the circumstances, ive never met anyone as low as whip and isnt honesty the best policy
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.

Re: COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES 10 years ago #207479

For Derpyhooves or abwort, I don't think a ban needs to be put in place. Sure he did create an alt account, but he didn't have harmful intentions. Up until the recent hoopla on the forum, abwort hasn't been active in the community.

For Whip Bone, I think a ban definitely needs to be put in place. Over the course of me being in this community, I have seen Whipbone do many things. When he was community banned the first time, he came back with two alt accounts from what I remember (Joe Twerk and Gurping Jews). "Joe" didn't cause and problems, but "Gurping" caused some mischief(RDMing, Minging, etc.). Since Whip did create an alt for harm, I think this alone should lead to a ban. Whip constantly spams and acts like a minge, which over time has become quite an annoyance. Its becoming harder to trust Whip, I mean, he willingly admits to DDoSing and steals from other communities. I think its time for Whip to move on with his own little community.

Abwort: -Support
Whipbone: +Support
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
Last Edit: 10 years ago by GoodGame.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther, Sypher40

Re: COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES 10 years ago #207486

Why is this even up for debate, whip has posted DDOS Threats on the forums and has even admitted to doing so. He makes Creeper blush.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES 10 years ago #207487

+support for both. they constantly cause problems in the community and servers.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes

Re: COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES 10 years ago #207490

I agree on the ban on Whipbone. His overall behavior is unacceptable. If we devote yourselves as being a group of "family friendly servers" we shouldn't promote illegal activities such as drugs and DDOS. We should strive to be helpful. Whipbone's behavior could spread to others and soon or later we will have a staff list full of drug addicts and DDOSers. maybe not that dramatic but we still must hold our members to a higher standard. He may argue that he isn't a member but as long as your regularly play on our servers or use our forums your still considered a member.
+ support Whipbone

On the other hand, Derpy's behavior is acceptable. Hes not doing drugs or promoting DDOS. Derpy does get out of hand a little bit, but i think this ban request should be enough to scare him back.

- support Derpy
  • dookeysmathers
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Where is my free hot meal?

Re: COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES 10 years ago #207497

+Support Whip
Neutral Derpy
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: COMMUNITY BAN REQUEST ON WHIPBONE AND DERPYHOOVES 10 years ago #207502

DookeySmathers wrote:
I agree on the ban on Whipbone. His overall behavior is unacceptable. If we devote yourselves as being a group of "family friendly servers" we shouldn't promote illegal activities such as drugs and DDOS. We should strive to be helpful. Whipbone's behavior could spread to others and soon or later we will have a staff list full of drug addicts and DDOSers. maybe not that dramatic but we still must hold our members to a higher standard. He may argue that he isn't a member but as long as your regularly play on our servers or use our forums your still considered a member.
+ support Whipbone

On the other hand, Derpy's behavior is acceptable. Hes not doing drugs or promoting DDOS. Derpy does get out of hand a little bit, but i think this ban request should be enough to scare him back.

- support Derpy
All whip does is smoke pot.

You can't get addicted to pot.

It's not even that bad.

Pretty sure all the people opposed to it have never even smoked it. >_>

However, I wouldn't want a staff member at ALL that does drugs on a consistent basis, whatever it may be.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds