Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: N/A

Re: |FP|FF| Clude demote req 10 years, 1 month ago #203687

Slappy I've got over 100 each of those, I just wanted him to give it back to me because he was being mean to me earlier and , Tell me ... I've never gotten wrongly slayed or freezed before, Why exactly 10 minutes after we had been arguing for like 20 minutes?
  • Woopz 2k12
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP|FF| Clude demote req 10 years, 1 month ago #203708

Woopz 2k12 wrote:
Slappy I've got over 100 each of those, I just wanted him to give it back to me because he was being mean to me earlier and , Tell me ... I've never gotten wrongly slayed or freezed before, Why exactly 10 minutes after we had been arguing for like 20 minutes?

First Respect Staff.Second It's little Mistake About Slay Wrong person.
  • JediMaster94
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Mert Harper
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: |FP|FF| Clude demote req 10 years, 1 month ago #203718

Slappy wrote:
Sadly, you're not allowed to freeze for failrp clude, you should know that. And a mute if someone calls you an asshole is a little overreacted.

Still not worth a demote tough.

• Fail-RP is an invalid demote reason - You must elaborate on the reason so we can understand what the player exactly did.

FailRP is not a valid reason for demote but is for a freeze by the staff members decision.

I want to make it clear that I did not voice mute for admin disrespect it was for cursing and using bad language not even towords me.
  • Klude
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Clude Foster

Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by Klude.

Re: |FP|FF| Clude demote req 10 years, 1 month ago #203719

Cluegle™ wrote:
Slappy wrote:
Sadly, you're not allowed to freeze for failrp clude, you should know that. And a mute if someone calls you an asshole is a little overreacted.

Still not worth a demote tough.

• Fail-RP is an invalid demote reason - You must elaborate on the reason so we can understand what the player exactly did.

FailRP is not a valid reason for demote but is for a freeze by the staff members decision.

Pretty sure fail rp IS demotable but what the rule says is you can not just demote for fail rp you have to also include how it was fail rp in the demote.
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd

Re: |FP|FF| Clude demote req 10 years, 1 month ago #203720

Slappy wrote:

The Rules wrote:
• Do not punish somebody for a minor case of "admin disrespect." If it gets worse, then you may take further action.

YYyeeeaaahhhh... You can't punish for grudges.
  • Derpy Hooves
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • It's been a while.
Last Edit: 10 years, 1 month ago by Derpy Hooves.

Re: |FP|FF| Clude demote req 10 years, 1 month ago #203725

abwort wrote:
Slappy wrote:

The Rules wrote:
• Do not punish somebody for a minor case of "admin disrespect." If it gets worse, then you may take further action.

True, But calling someone an "asshole" Is always extremely disrespectful and different staff will act accordingly. As far as I go personally, You can probably call me just about anything on the server while i'm administrating, And I will most likely ignore it because that's the personality I've developed. But that doesn't go for everyone, And disrespect to one staff member, doesn't necessarily mean disrespect to someone else. It's all going to be in the hands of the staff in charge at the time, And THEY will deem if it's worthy of a punishment. I personally don't care what rude comments players say about me, But i do punish for disrespecting other staff members because i just don't know if it may have offended them. You aren't Clude, And if he finds it Disrespectful, Then he has every right to mute him for it. As far as Punishing for FailRP, It's like most other rules and there is a line to be drawn. While it itself isn't "technically" against the rules, If it's disrupting the role play of others, Then regardless of what happened, I would most likely put a stop to it. The experience of the server as a whole is very important, And pushing the boundaries of things will get no where fast. Another thing on the demotion of him as a whole, It's a bit over-reacting. And as far as him slaying the wrong guy? You really want to get him in trouble for that? I can't remember if you recall us being humans, And the fact that we make mistakes, But seriously. I've slain the wrong people too, It happens, ALOT. It was a mistake, Nothing to get demoted over. Clearly so is the muting and leaving the server, It happens. He is still learning how to effectively use his powers, Cut him some slack. You are all so hard on each other and so quick to destroy the reputation of others.
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jose

Re: |FP|FF| Clude demote req 10 years, 1 month ago #203728

Woa55 wrote:
abwort wrote:
Slappy wrote:

The Rules wrote:

True, But calling someone an "asshole" Is always extremely disrespectful and different staff will act accordingly. As far as I go personally, You can probably call me just about anything on the server while i'm administrating, And I will most likely ignore it because that's the personality I've developed. But that doesn't go for everyone, And disrespect to one staff member, doesn't necessarily mean disrespect to someone else. It's all going to be in the hands of the staff in charge at the time, And THEY will deem if it's worthy of a punishment. I personally don't care what rude comments players say about me, But i do punish for disrespecting other staff members because i just don't know if it may have offended them. You aren't Clude, And if he finds it Disrespectful, Then he has every right to mute him for it. As far as Punishing for FailRP, It's like most other rules and there is a line to be drawn. While it itself isn't "technically" against the rules, If it's disrupting the role play of others, Then regardless of what happened, I would most likely put a stop to it. The experience of the server as a whole is very important, And pushing the boundaries of things will get no where fast. Another thing on the demotion of him as a whole, It's a bit over-reacting. And as far as him slaying the wrong guy? You really want to get him in trouble for that? I can't remember if you recall us being humans, And the fact that we make mistakes, But seriously. I've slain the wrong people too, It happens, ALOT. It was a mistake, Nothing to get demoted over. Clearly so is the muting and leaving the server, It happens. He is still learning how to effectively use his powers, Cut him some slack. You are all so hard on each other and so quick to destroy the reputation of others.

• JediMaster94
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Mert Harper

The following user(s) said Thank You: Woa55
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds