Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse -
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse -

[Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse - 10 years, 2 months ago #202666

I am reporting *at this time* Yuri V. Wesker. Yuri V. Wesker has abused his powers by no-clipping/teleporting through doors/walls during raids. So far I have lost 2 bases to Yuri's admin abuse. I am not hoping you ban him, but just punish him in some why. I have been threatened to be kicked/banned for trying to take my base back. *and yes. I did wait the NLR five minute waiting period* On top of that I am writing this while frozen because I threw a grenade and ruined his door, in my base, after NLR. So yeah, if you could deal with him in some way that would be nice. Thank you.

- Higher-In-Command Community Members.
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Isolovegames.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse - 10 years, 2 months ago #202668

Would be nice if there was some evidence :|
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: [Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse - 10 years, 2 months ago #202669

• KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse - 10 years, 2 months ago #202671

Evidence or it didn't happen.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
Love you bby

Re: [Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse - 10 years, 2 months ago #202672

Sora wrote:
Would be nice if there was some evidence :|

Death note :DDDDDDD
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther, Sora

Re: [Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse - 10 years, 2 months ago #202674

First of all there is no evidence at all. Also I am not a Super Administrator so I do not have no clip powers. You were frozen for avoiding raid and leaving and joining back so they couldn't taking printers + you broke rules in the past. In rp you did not even know the base existed because you left anyway. Also I only teleported in after the raid when a player wanted to confirm if you could raid while inside a base. I didn't abuse any of my powers , when I threatened you I said continue to break rules and to your friend raid as citizen break rules I will contact higher staff and possibly will lead to ban. I wasn't threatening with any powers I didn't have.

Admin abuse would be using my powers to my advantage or falsely using my powers in an abusive manner. I am sorry you feel this way I hope you understand I was only responding to players in need and doing my job. I believe I was very professional in dealing with you and that is why I am countering your demotion request with this.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by *Rogue*.

Re: [Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse - 10 years, 2 months ago #202683

Rogue Assassin wrote:
First of all there is no evidence at all. Also I am not a Super Administrator so I do not have no clip powers. You were frozen for avoiding raid and leaving and joining back so they couldn't taking printers + you broke rules in the past. In rp you did not even know the base existed because you left anyway. Also I only teleported in after the raid when a player wanted to confirm if you could raid while inside a base. I didn't abuse any of my powers , when I threatened you I said continue to break rules and to your friend raid as citizen break rules I will contact higher staff and possibly will lead to ban. I wasn't threatening with any powers I didn't have.

Admin abuse would be using my powers to my advantage or falsely using my powers in an abusive manner. I am sorry you feel this way I hope you understand I was only responding to players in need and doing my job. I believe I was very professional in dealing with you and that is why I am countering your demotion request with this.

Also I am not a Super Administrator so I do not have no clip powers. A superadmin can give anyone no-clip, this is unnecessary.

You need evidence, and a clean case. This will go nowhere besides giving you a higher post count.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)

Re: [Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse - 10 years, 2 months ago #202716

He's extremely annoying sometimes, but he doesn't abuse.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: [Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse - 10 years, 2 months ago #202752

Thank you for the info. The next time it happens I will try to do what I can to catch it. I will try to record it if I can, but I am not sure if my laptop can take it. Again, Thanks.

-edit- I did not see the second page. I was replying to first a page post.
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Isolovegames. Reason: Mistake

Re: [Demotion/Ban Report] - Admin Abuse - 10 years, 2 months ago #202754

"You were frozen for avoiding raid and leaving and joining back so they couldn't taking printers + you broke rules in the past. In rp you did not even know the base existed because you left anyway. Also I only teleported in after the raid when a player wanted to confirm if you could raid while inside a base." - Yuri *at the time*

1. I am only upset because I was not unfrozen. I had to leave because it had been 20 minutes of being frozen, in my base.

2. Before I was frozen, I was raided by zach - (what-ever-his-last-name-was) successfully, losing my base. I waited the NLR 5 minute wait and came back to my base. I got permission to build a storage room (in my own base) from zach. (then was shot in the back of the head for no reason... and waited for another 5 minutes)

3. I waited the NLR 5 minutes (from being blasted with a shotgun to the back of the head) and had come up to the door that my plants and printers were being held, and threw a grenade for raiding purposes. (at this point I was civilian because I had just been demoted for no reason - someone elss on server random demoting) and was then frozen by Yuri and teleported into the room with him and others. (and was not unfrozen for 20 minutes so I left and came back - by the way, yes I knew it was 20 minutes because I started a stop-watch on my android. And, No, I did not avoid raid because this was after I was raided by zach)

4. Yuri, I asked weather if it was RDM if you were shot while building. (after zach had taken my base) so, the reason WHY I "was not in my base" is because I was waiting for the NLR to wear off. Plus you froze the co-owner of the base after HE had broken NLR trying to take back the base. (Nick West)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds