Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Biff Admin Abusing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Biff Admin Abusing

Biff Admin Abusing 14 years, 7 months ago #20242

Name on server Cptn Crunk

No Idea why Biff banned me, Someone was spamming music and I told them to \"Stfu\".

Thats all.
  • Klirox
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Biff Admin Abusing 14 years, 7 months ago #20248

I'm sure you wouldn't get banned for that, it probably is only for a few minutes..
There would have been something leading up to that, you are also the wrong party..

-ViSioN-
  • ViiS
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Biff Admin Abusing 14 years, 7 months ago #20250

A few minutes? Lol dude the bans for 1666 Hours. We were being propblocked, maybe tge wrong person got banned, I dont know.
  • Klirox
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Biff Admin Abusing 14 years, 7 months ago #20252

Ahh, that's only about 70 days...
(:
If i knew the fella i would have a chat, but i'm sure someone who knows him will help you out..
Sorry mate.

-ViSioN-
  • ViiS
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Biff Admin Abusing 14 years, 7 months ago #20253

Heh its cool, Il wait and see if he spots this, See what happened.
  • Klirox
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Biff Admin Abusing 14 years, 7 months ago #20352

I have no idea who you are , but I am not stupid enough to ban you for saying the words \"stfu\" there was obviously a good reason behind it , we just need to discover what that was.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Biff Admin Abusing 14 years, 7 months ago #20454

Sorry if it wasnt you dude, I thought i seen your name on the ban screen, I dont know what happened, But there was alot of crap blocking the spawn point, I was in the midst of that, Would my steam ID help any?
  • Klirox
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Biff Admin Abusing 14 years, 7 months ago #20469

Yes as theres no proof , I'll have to unban you within 2 days without any other admins claiming this ban.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds