Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

|FP| FF| Clude demotion request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202403

I have to agree with Sly. And even if you were frozen for an indefinite period, that's still not grounds for demote.

This looks like a grudge post, and I'm requesting a topic lock as this has gotten way out of hand.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Sypher40.
The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202407

Billy Jones wrote:
Toasty wrote:
Names - RP names must be appropriate. No racial or profane words. Using cock in your name is really inappropriate

Yet there are several real last names out there which containts the words cock, and dick in. E.G Dickson, Hancock. Using cock in a name isn't really that inappropriate if it was people would not have it in their names in the first place.

• Do not use any RP name that current staff members are using. (Impersonating). Even Though Grabovski left his postion I take him as an old staff member and his name shouldnt be used by another.

If he's no longer staff, and he is not impersonating staff. He just has a similar name to a previous staff that have resigned, he's not breaking that rule.

Anyways, I feel that somewhat both are in the wrong here. Could've just changed your name, and changed it back later when you've gotten it confirmed with Tangoen, and Felix.

I had the name "Grabcockski Harder"

It's inappropriate and you all know it.

You making this demote is completely usless and basically you trying to waste everyones time.

Your name was extremely inappropriate and he had all the right to freeze you.

Billy you are an admin. You should understand by now that a members job is to deal with immediate problems such as RMD/NLR/Prop minging (general term)/CDM/Sword Abuse/Random Demote/Corrupt Raiding as Swat/Etc.

When it comes to problems such as Inappropriate Name/Impersonation/Hacking/DDoS Threats//Abusing Exploits/Avoiding Punishment/etc.

He should have called an admin about it.
  • Cat Getz
  • Banned

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202408

No were in the guidelines does it say Members have certain things to take care of.

He gave you a certain time, until you changed your name. He told you why he froze you. You have no valid reason for him to be demoted.

This is the most stupid demote ever. You broke a rule. He punished you. Look at it more carefully also as I said before MEMBERS DEAL WITH ALL RULE BREAKING.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Billy Jones.

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202410

Billy Jones wrote:
No were in the guidelines does it say Members have certain things to take care of.

This is the most stupid demote ever. You broke a rule. He punished you. Look at it more carefully also as I said before MEMBERS DEAL WITH ALL RULE BREAKING.

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202418

Cat Getz wrote:
Billy Jones wrote:
Toasty wrote:
Names - RP names must be appropriate. No racial or profane words. Using cock in your name is really inappropriate

Yet there are several real last names out there which containts the words cock, and dick in. E.G Dickson, Hancock. Using cock in a name isn't really that inappropriate if it was people would not have it in their names in the first place.

• Do not use any RP name that current staff members are using. (Impersonating). Even Though Grabovski left his postion I take him as an old staff member and his name shouldnt be used by another.

If he's no longer staff, and he is not impersonating staff. He just has a similar name to a previous staff that have resigned, he's not breaking that rule.

Anyways, I feel that somewhat both are in the wrong here. Could've just changed your name, and changed it back later when you've gotten it confirmed with Tangoen, and Felix.

I had the name "Grabcockski Harder"

It's inappropriate and you all know it.

You making this demote is completely usless and basically you trying to waste everyones time.

Your name was extremely inappropriate and he had all the right to freeze you.

Billy you are an admin. You should understand by now that a members job is to deal with immediate problems such as RMD/NLR/Prop minging (general term)/CDM/Sword Abuse/Random Demote/Corrupt Raiding as Swat/Etc.

When it comes to problems such as Inappropriate Name/Impersonation/Hacking/DDoS Threats//Abusing Exploits/Avoiding Punishment/etc.

He should have called an admin about it.

The member rank can effectively manage those problems, that doesn't mean they're not allowed to take a matter into their own hands. Like I said, this is the same as kicking continually until you listen, which eventually you can get banned for disregard of the rules.

I agree with Sypher, everyone just drop it, if it really is worthy of a demote,it will be handled at the meeting as this not urgent enough for immediate action. Until then, what's done is done, and no amount of arguing will change that.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Slyther.

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202834

We have heard in depth from both sides and we will of course be considering this request in the meeting. Thank you.
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds