Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

|FP| FF| Clude demotion request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202334

-suppoert

he had all the right to freeze you, you broke the rules, worst demote ive ever seen
  • Yalnif
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Kneel Before Me
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
For Ricardo and Youssef

The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202353

Raanan cicero wrote:
Why are you so freaking butt hurt? Demote Req over Nothing.

You deserved to be frozen & slayed, also it´s what 5-10min? Is it really that big of a deal,that you need a demote req?
Stop being so fucking butt hurt all the time.

-Support

Please read the whole thing. He froze me indefinitely which is against the staff rules. He should've called an admin if he really wanted me to change it
  • Cat Getz
  • Banned

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202354

Glad0S wrote:
So, you are demoting someone because you did something wrong? Niiiiccccceeee random demote. You had a name of a former staff member, (From what i remember) and you changed your name to make fun of his name. You know, someone was banned a long time ago for changing their name to make fun of someone else.

He was banned for 3 days by Grabcockski himself for impersonation, not trolling or making fun of people. Gabcockski was just pissed that nobody liked him (Excluding some staff members).
  • Cat Getz
  • Banned

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202355

Clyde wrote:
this demote request is pretty terrible cat

-support

plus there's no actual screenshot proof or anything that they did that just text and you being frozen for being defiant. you don't even see the action taking place just a bunch of text in console. c'mon m8

It shows him stating he will "Freeze me until I change my name" which is an indefinite freeze which should not be tolerated.
  • Cat Getz
  • Banned

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202364

Cat Getz wrote:
Clyde wrote:

-support

plus there's no actual screenshot proof or anything that they did that just text and you being frozen for being defiant. you don't even see the action taking place just a bunch of text in console. c'mon m8

It shows him stating he will "Freeze me until I change my name" which is an indefinite freeze which should not be tolerated.

The term "indefinite freezing" is meant to prevent people just freezing for however long they feel like. For example, I remember one time Slappy got frozen, the admin never gave a specific time, and eventually left with him still frozen. That, of course, was not acceptable. However, that was nowhere near what Clude did. While the length wasn't very 'finite', he did give you a general time, which was you were to stay frozen until you actually complied with what the admins and rules stated. It was completely up to you when you were unfrozen. Either you could have accepted the admin's word and changed your name, in which case the freeze wouldn't have even been a minute. Or you could have been a stubborn mule, in which case you refused to listen to the rules and admin, and not going to get unfrozen anytime soon due to your own ignorance. Think of it like being kicked constantly for having an unacceptable name (which, if done enough, you can actually get banned for, but I won't bring that up), but without the hassle for either of you.

If I offended you cat, I'm sorry, I can see how you might take a sentence or two the wrong way. However, as it stands, this shouldn't be grounds for a demote in itself.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Slyther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jose, Sypher40

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202366

The thing is Cat is that Dick is an actual name. Grabcockski Harder is not. No one in the entire world has that name.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
Love you bby

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202371

Red wrote:
The thing is Cat is that Dick is an actual name. Grabcockski Harder is not. No one in the entire world has that name.
Excuse me, that is my daughter's name. Jerk.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202376

Slyther wrote:
Cat Getz wrote:
Clyde wrote:

-support

The term "indefinite freezing" is meant to prevent people just freezing for however long they feel like. For example, I remember one time Slappy got frozen, the admin never gave a specific time, and eventually left with him still frozen. That, of course, was not acceptable. However, that was nowhere near what Clude did. While the length wasn't very 'finite', he did give you a general time, which was you were to stay frozen until you actually complied with what the admins and rules stated. It was completely up to you when you were unfrozen. Either you could have accepted the admin's word and changed your name, in which case the freeze wouldn't have even been a minute. Or you could have been a stubborn mule, in which case you refused to listen to the rules and admin, and not going to get unfrozen anytime soon due to your own ignorance. Think of it like being kicked constantly for having an unacceptable name (which, if done enough, you can actually get banned for, but I won't bring that up), but without the hassle for either of you.

If I offended you cat, I'm sorry, I can see how you might take a sentence or two the wrong way. However, as it stands, this shouldn't be grounds for a demote in itself.

Couldn't have explained it better
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Slappy.

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202394

Names - RP names must be appropriate. No racial or profane words. Using cock in your name is really inappropriate

Yet there are several real last names out there which containts the words cock, and dick in. E.G Dickson, Hancock. Using cock in a name isn't really that inappropriate if it was people would not have it in their names in the first place.

• Do not use any RP name that current staff members are using. (Impersonating). Even Though Grabovski left his postion I take him as an old staff member and his name shouldnt be used by another.

If he's no longer staff, and he is not impersonating staff. He just has a similar name to a previous staff that have resigned, he's not breaking that rule.

Anyways, I feel that somewhat both are in the wrong here. Could've just changed your name, and changed it back later when you've gotten it confirmed with Tangoen, and Felix.
  • Toasty
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202395

Toasty wrote:
Names - RP names must be appropriate. No racial or profane words. Using cock in your name is really inappropriate

Yet there are several real last names out there which containts the words cock, and dick in. E.G Dickson, Hancock. Using cock in a name isn't really that inappropriate if it was people would not have it in their names in the first place.

• Do not use any RP name that current staff members are using. (Impersonating). Even Though Grabovski left his postion I take him as an old staff member and his name shouldnt be used by another.

If he's no longer staff, and he is not impersonating staff. He just has a similar name to a previous staff that have resigned, he's not breaking that rule.

Anyways, I feel that somewhat both are in the wrong here. Could've just changed your name, and changed it back later when you've gotten it confirmed with Tangoen, and Felix.

I had the name "Grabcockski Harder"

It's inappropriate and you all know it.

You making this demote is completely usless and basically you trying to waste everyones time.

Your name was extremely inappropriate and he had all the right to freeze you.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Billy Jones.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds