Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

|FP| FF| Clude demotion request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request

|FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202264

Staff Member(s) Name: |FP|FF| Clude

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30307378

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Freeze me for and infinite amount of time for something that wasn't against the rules

What server(s) was this on?: FP DarkRP

Evidence:

I had the name "Grabcockski Harder" which of course Pablo is infamous for using. However when I changed my name to it, Tangoen and Felix were on the server and they said nothing about it. I even went into ooc and starting yelling things like "HE BROKE A LAW" "BAN" PERMA BAN". None of the admins said anything. Then a few hours later Billy came on and said nothing about it (I did get kicked for afk tho D:) So 3 admins completely let the name pass, but this member gets on and yells at me for it and then freezes me indefinitely.
  • Cat Getz
  • Banned
The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202265

-Support!
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202266

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231702397

• Names - RP names must be appropriate. No racial or profane words. Using cock in your name is really inappropriate

• Do not use any RP name that current staff members are using. (Impersonating). Even Though Grabovski left his postion I take him as an old staff member and his name shouldnt be used by another.

• Do not be abusive - Inappropriate language, bad behavior to other players. You said "Fuck You", the picture is up^^.

I also believe there is one saying "Admins Word Is Last" even though you said Tang and EMP allowed you to use that name you did not show me any proof when I asked so.

You accuse me of:
• Do not enforce any kind of rules that are not listed in this rule list.

And I didn't.
  • Klude
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Clude Foster

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202267

Cluegle™ wrote:

• Names - RP names must be appropriate. No racial or profane words. Using cock in your name is really inappropriate

• Do not use any RP name that current staff members are using. (Impersonating). Even Though Grabovski left his postion I take him as an old staff member and his name shouldnt be used by another.

• Do not be abusive - Inappropriate language, bad behavior to other players. You said "Fuck You", the picture is up^^.

I also believe there is one saying "Admins Word Is Last" even though you said Tang and EMP allowed you to use that name you did not show me any proof when I asked so.

You accuse me of:

And I didn't.

I am allowed to say "Fuck you" So long as I am not cussing in ooc. Grabovski is not an admin so I am not impersonating anybody (As well as the fact that I am not impersonating him, simply taking his name and the editing it to insult him. If my name were "Grabovski Harper", that would be impersonation). You also have no right to freeze me forever. "Cock was integrated into the name so it wasn't profane. As I said, it is like having the name "Dick".
  • Cat Getz
  • Banned

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202268

Cat Getz wrote:
Cluegle™ wrote:

You accuse me of:

And I didn't.

I am allowed to say "Fuck you" So long as I am not cussing in ooc. Grabovski is not an admin so I am not impersonating anybody (As well as the fact that I am not impersonating him, simply taking his name and the editing it to insult him. If my name were "Grabovski Harper", that would be impersonation). You also have no right to freeze me forever. "Cock was integrated into the name so it wasn't profane. As I said, it is like having the name "Dick".

can you fuckingnot be a smartass, dont worry its not profane i 'integrated' them

give respect to get respect
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocmax

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202269

DeDeTee wrote:
Cat Getz wrote:
Cluegle™ wrote:

You accuse me of:

And I didn't.

can you fuckingnot be a smartass, dont worry its not profane i 'integrated' them

give respect to get respect
  • Rocmax
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I like potatoes.

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202270

Why are you so freaking butt hurt? Demote Req over Nothing.

You deserved to be frozen & slayed, also it´s what 5-10min? Is it really that big of a deal,that you need a demote req?
Stop being so fucking butt hurt all the time.

-Support
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202271

Cluegle™ wrote:

You accuse me of:

And I didn't.

I agree with what Clude said
Hey! It's me! Jake Harper! Mad? :trollface:

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202278

Please don't start the mother of all quote wars!
  • Derpy Hooves
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • It's been a while.
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Derpy Hooves.

Re: |FP| FF| Clude demotion request 10 years, 2 months ago #202281

Both sides are wrong in my opinion.
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds