Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Ban Request] Beardly RDM and making up rules
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Ban Request] Beardly RDM and making up rules

Re: [Ban Request] Beardly RDM and making up rules 10 years, 2 months ago #201129

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
LarryPeckson wrote:
Also I never propblocked/spammed, I spawned those props since they were key binded since I randomly hit them. Also Robert Arnold was the one that propblocked, I didn't propblock anything.

why would you need to key bind a prop?

You know those people, make up stuff up..Should grow up and admit their mistakes.

I just feel shit about this..really did not think he would take it so serious. Could have said stop too..
  • Miley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Ban Request] Beardly RDM and making up rules 10 years, 2 months ago #201132

A: RDM is not enough for a ban request
B: He didn't make any rules up and if he did you could have easliy checked out the "RP server rules" topic copy a rule he mentioned and tell him it is/isn't right.
C: He didn't act maturly and used bad language but the maximum he can get for a ban cant be longer than 6hours - depending on the admin.

Moderator Note: Information crossed out in section C was invalid.

The rules he broke are:

• Do not be abusive - Inappropriate language, bad behavior to other players.

• Do not Random Death Match (RDM) - Killing somebody for no RP purpose. "Robbing" somebody must be role-played, and you cannot just walk up to somebody and kill them.
  • Klude
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Clude Foster

Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Viking. Reason: False Information

Re: [Ban Request] Beardly RDM and making up rules 10 years, 2 months ago #201164

Cluegle™ wrote:

C: He didn't act maturly and used bad language but the maximum he can get for a ban cant be longer than 6hours - depending on the admin.

Not sure were your getting that number from... Thats completly incorect, its best not to say things that arn't writen down/true. It only creates confusion and missleads new players.

On the subject of the ban request I'm on my phone right now so I'll leave it up to another admin to handel.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: [Ban Request] Beardly RDM and making up rules 10 years, 2 months ago #201189

This is not even suitable enough for a ban request. All you have is a screenshot of about 5 lines of text in your chat box, and a video that is just what looks like an RDM. He raided you[/li] - did he not? This means either he was a job beforehand, and you demoted him (which I know is most likely the case), or really really did go ballistic and raided you as a citizen, which I'm most likely sure is not the case.

Your video reaches 480p - you cannot read the chat. All it does is show you spawning, getting in a car, and going to the residential district. What it LOOKS like, aside from your prop spam, and admitting to prop blocking someone else, is YOU broke NLR. How did you know he was there?

That would be the answer for your "RDM". It wasn't RDM if I had to take a guess; it was him teaching you a lesson on how to play for going back there, which I'm going to take into consideration was not your first time going back there, being you were also a gangster before.

The most you have against Raanan might just be his abusive language - however he only used one derogatory term.

And if my calculations are correct on your video - your screenshot shows you being a gangster beforehand. In the video you area a citizen. I'm taking into account without speaking to either one of him that you were demoted by him.

Raanan was a gangster at first, as per his statements. You then demoted him, and in the video, he was a citizen. But in your screenshot, it shows him becoming a rebel scientist.

Is there something you are not telling us here? Because there really is not much weight on your side of the balance..

-Support
  • John Beardly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Uh, summa, lumma, dooma, lumma..

(OOC) Richy Rich: ALL admins abuse on this serve except garborbski
[3/30/2013 6:19:07 PM] Eric Buchanan: My ttt staff.... Whats wrong with them

Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by John Beardly.

Re: [Ban Request] Beardly RDM and making up rules 10 years, 2 months ago #201195

John Beardly wrote:

That would be the answer for your "RDM". It wasn't RDM if I had to take a guess; it was him teaching you a lesson on how to play for going back there, which I'm going to take into consideration was not your first time going back there, being you were also a gangster before.
There is no teaching a lesson, he clearly said in the video that that was a KOS line when it was a part of the map.

Raanan cicero wrote:
Proof of him prop spamming/blocking, when I c4'ed him
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227879971

Then make a ban request, however this is not the post for it as this is your ban request.
  • TimeLord Solar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I found the green weiner

[/url]

Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Viking. Reason: Merged two posts.

Re: [Ban Request] Beardly RDM and making up rules 10 years, 2 months ago #201203

Denied, the evidence is rather vague and a single rdm is not enough to be a ban. However I will warn this player when we are both on next.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ratpoppin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds