Username Password: Remember me

|FP| Tangoen Demotion req
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: |FP| Tangoen Demotion req

|FP| Tangoen Demotion req 10 years, 3 months ago #197011

Staff Member(s) Name: |FP|FF| Tangoen

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26079154

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Tell his ECMP group to CDM, Allowing props on cars

What server(s) was this on?: FP DarkRP

Evidence: imgur.com/R9umGbW,n9FZ1Y2,nUOgWPq,ItXBzyr

On the first pic, Him telling his ECMP units to CDM is underlined in red, and allowing props on cars in blue. I am uploading this for a friend, don't direct any arguements towards me.
  • Cat Getz
  • Banned
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by Cat Getz.
The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP| Tangoen Demotion req 10 years, 3 months ago #197012

• Do not Car Death Match - Car deathmatching is massively killing every person nearby using the car

He was killing a few people for shooting at his car, I dont think that needs a demotion.
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cat Getz

Re: |FP| Tangoen Demotion req 10 years, 3 months ago #197013

Billy Jones wrote:
• Do not Car Death Match - Car deathmatching is massively killing every person nearby using the car

He was killing a few people for shooting at his car, I don't think that needs a demotion.

I don't think you fully understood what I was saying. He was telling his ECMP officers to CDM for a raid, not self defence.
  • Cat Getz
  • Banned

Re: |FP| Tangoen Demotion req 10 years, 3 months ago #197014

He's allowed small things like that for "RP" like some admins allow prop on cars for "RP" it's not necessarily demote worthy but just talk worthy tbh if it came to people not wanting it allowed.
I would love to have a rule saying "Some rules can be broken in good RP" say rping a hit and run or props on cars for instance, small things like this could be allowed to a certain extent. But that is up to the RP meeting to decide as a suggestion.

Also as of when that happened this morning what I had observed is he had respawned before saying that, I am assuming he died during that raid and idk if he went back in spectate mode and said that or just said that straight after dying but either way it would of been nlr for him to do that. I didn't actually see the raid itself to confirm if it was self defence or not because I was at spawn talking to a few people. I stated my opinion on my experience with that certain type of situation of running someone over for RP and have seen people get punished for it and was told it wasn't allowed.
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by Sora.

Re: |FP| Tangoen Demotion req 10 years, 3 months ago #197015

dammit tangerine

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: |FP| Tangoen Demotion req 10 years, 3 months ago #197018

Sora wrote:
He's allowed small things like that for "RP" like some admins allow prop on cars for "RP" it's not necessarily demote worthy but just talk worthy tbh if it came to people not wanting it allowed.
I would love to have a rule saying "Some rules can be broken in good RP" say rping a hit and run or props on cars for instance, small things like this could be allowed to a certain extent. But that is up to the RP meeting to decide as a suggestion.

Also as of when that happened this morning what I had observed is he had respawned before saying that, I am assuming he died during that raid and idk if he went back in spectate mode and said that or just said that straight after dying but either way it would of been nlr for him to do that. I didn't actually see the raid itself to confirm if it was self defence or not because I was at spawn talking to a few people. I stated my opinion on my experience with that certain type of situation of running someone over for RP and have seen people get punished for it and was told it wasn't allowed.

He is creating the RP situation with the Tank. It is purely against the rules (even though it IS RP) however he is using that tank to create a reason to CDM. He even stated that if you are in a Bulletproof Tank and somebody was shooting at you, you would most likely run them over. He is creating a reason to let his ECMP members CDM.
  • Cat Getz
  • Banned

Re: |FP| Tangoen Demotion req 10 years, 3 months ago #197019

I did nothing wrong. Your getting upset over the fact that if you had a tank you would run over the mofos shooting at you. And I told them to run over them as I was dying. And even if it wasn't a tank. Someone shooting at me in my car, if i have the opportunity I will run them over.
  • tangoen
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Kill 'em all let the lord sort 'em out"
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by tangoen.

Re: |FP| Tangoen Demotion req 10 years, 3 months ago #197020

tangoen wrote:
I did nothing wrong. Your getting upset over the fact that if you had a tank you would run over the mofos shooting at you. And I told them to run over them as I was dying. And even if it wasn't a tank. Someone shooting at me in my car, if i have the opportunity I will run them over.

That's some bullshit. You weren't "dying", you were standing at spawn talking to somebody as you said it, that is how I got the second one which wasn't a cr, because I was standing next to you AT SPAWN.
  • Cat Getz
  • Banned

Re: |FP| Tangoen Demotion req 10 years, 3 months ago #197021

Cat Getz wrote:
Billy Jones wrote:

He was killing a few people for shooting at his car, I don't think that needs a demotion.

I don't think you fully understood what I was saying. He was telling his ECMP officers to CDM for a raid, not self defence.

A car is a weapon,

CDM = killing people randomly with a car
RDM = killing people randomly

it clearly wasn't random as it was for a raid,
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: |FP| Tangoen Demotion req 10 years, 3 months ago #197022

He dies and when he and his swat friends respawn he tells them to go ahead and cdm... and when i comfont him about it he says that its not cdm because it was a tank and not a car. But all he did was put an invisible car with a tank model and used it as an excuse for cdm
  • DM_Monster
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds