Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191122

Crocodile wrote:
The demotes that are made on all of the jb staff are honestly so pathetic and childish, if you want him demoted, get some evidence on him on JAILBREAK, if he's minging on another server, get him BANNED FROM THE SERVER, the demote doesnt need to go any further at all with all of the flaming going on.

Look, that's not my fault. Most of the demotes are stupid and the serious ones like this one aren't taken seriously because of that. It states right at the very top of the JAILBREAK staff guidelines that staff may not break rules on other FP servers. If you feel that that guideline should not be implemented, please bring it up with either Emp or Jayhawk.

• BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by BigT5299.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PUNISHED-z11, Certified Roadman Monsoon

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191123

BigT5299 wrote:
Crocodile wrote:
The demotes that are made on all of the jb staff are honestly so pathetic and childish, if you want him demoted, get some evidence on him on JAILBREAK, if he's minging on another server, get him BANNED FROM THE SERVER, the demote doesnt need to go any further at all with all of the flaming going on.

Look, that's not my fault. Most of the demotes are stupid and the serious ones like this one aren't taken seriously because of that. It states right at the very top of the JAILBREAK staff guidelines that staff may not break rules on other FP servers. If you feel that that guideline should not be implemented, please bring it up with either Emp or Jayhawk.

That still shouldnt be a reason to have someone demoted, they get given warnings, if they dont, then I'll be amazed at how badly staff get disciplined by higher-ups. No offense to anyone above superadmin or EMP and jay.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191124

My personal opinion: Minging on other FP servers is ridiculous. Especially if you're staff on one of our servers. How can we expect you to be loyal and trustworthy with powers if you go on OUR community servers and break rules? It doesn't make sense.

I think we've had enough state people there opinions, this topic should be locked and should be brought up in the next Jailbreak Meeting, as it is not severe enough for an immediate demotion.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by Kittai.
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Kenny, Silver Light, ChummyXRay, BigT5299

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191126

One thing I would like to mention is about the poll. Just because the "no demote" on might get the higest results doesnt me he shouldnt demoted. You have to get the total of the "demote" ones including both of them, not just one of them and compare them to the not demote. if the not demoted added up to less than then all the demote options then he will get demoted and you have to look bewteen the demote ones and see which demote option is bigger and choose that oone
  • Johniscool
  • Fresh Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191127

Johniscool wrote:
One thing I would like to mention is about the poll. Just because the "no demote" on might get the higest results doesnt me he shouldnt demoted. You have to get the total of the "demote" ones including both of them, not just one of them and compare them to the not demote. if the not demoted added up to less than then all the demote options then he will get demoted and you have to look bewteen the demote ones and see which demote option is bigger and choose that oone

The pole is not worth nothing it is up to the staff members. Not people who just wanna say strip his powers
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191129

I created the poll so the people can show what they believe is the best choice on the matter. The final decision is up to the Staff.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191145

Slappy here's the thing. IT SHOULD BE F***ING KNOWN NOT TO F***ING RDM.
Now with that said, +Support. I apologize Ops, but you went to far.
  • Discord
  • Senior Boarder
What is love?
Because Final Fantasy XIII was awesome and I'm Pre-ordering Lightning Returns!

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191150

To start out I was really disappointed to find out that Ops had partaken in this RDM fest. You knew better then this yet you did it anyway. Not only did you RDM you had the nerve to lie on the forums and to me about it. When you should have just owned up to your actions. A staff member should never willingly break rules(even if it wasn't on JB it was still on an FP server)

The thing it came down to while we were discussing this, is we felt that you could no longer be trusted with your powers. It wasn't so much you had mass RDMED it was that you lied about it after. That is why unfortunately we have deiced to revoke your powers. Accepted.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

The following user(s) said Thank You: BigT5299, Certified Roadman Monsoon

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191151

Thank you Emp, requesting topic lock now.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by BigT5299.

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191152

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

+support+
He should at least be demoted to moderator or trusted.
This would serve as a "safeguard" in case he decided to go on a crazy power abuse, minging, etcetera spree.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds