Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00

Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191041

Name: |FP| opskiller00

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61309778

What rule(s) did the player break?: Mass RDM on Serious RP (Banned for 3 months)

What power(s) did the player abuse?: N/A

Evidence of Steam ID:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Evidence: Before I begin, I feel really bad for making this, as ops is a good friend of mine and I know he is a good staff member, but his recent actions on the RP server were absurd and something had to be done about it. The evidence begins here, I guess. It started when I refreshed the forums to look at new posts as usual, and I saw the post "Big Ban Req" by Zachery Wraith. I was shocked to see ops was taking part in this RDM Fest, and even more when I found out that opskiller was then banned for 3 months. Knowing Emp/Gustro was the one who did the banning, I assume he might already have talked to opskiller about this as Emp runs JB where opskiller is staff. Here is the visual footage from Zachery Wraith where ops can be seen partaking in the RDM Fest:

The main reason for the demote is simply the fact of breaking Staff Guideline Number 3:

The rest can be seen here.

I know opskiller is a good staff member, and I am not 100% sure what I think should be done regarding his powers. Please leave your comments and vote on what you believe should happen, and this can be looked at during the next meeting.

Thank you.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by BigT5299.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Certified Roadman Monsoon

Re: Demote Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191042

I'd say +Support.
It's pretty sad to see the way a good lot of people act on the RP. It seems that people feel invincible if they've got the money and the connections, which is absurd. The way that lot of people acted in the video was horrible and is nothing a veteran, or newbie for that matter, should be doing.

Edit to reflect upon what Slappy has said:

"But he has powers on JB, he isn't supposed to know how to play every other gamemode."
With most any gamemode I have heard about rules come with it. If he just took a moment or two to read them it would state in them that random death match isn't acceptable. In fact... No RDM is the FIRST, yes, FIRST rule on there. You shouldn't jump onto a gamemode and then start playing according to your own ruleset. Even if he was following veterans he should have though "Hey, old people aren't always right." Because, they aren't. Don't blindly follow others would have been a nice thing to know. Stripping him of all powers would be a bit rash, but it wouldn't be rash to demote him down to trusted.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by LeeroyJenkins.

Re: Demote Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191045

I believe big t is right I can't be trusted with powers now the things I have committed in RP was not right and I understand. feel free to vote what you think it's my fault for being a fool and following the wrong way of friendly players RP if my powers are revoked I wouldn't really get mad but all I will like you to know I am sorry.

I am really sorry for lying to you all about the rdm that I denied it and all I just want you to know I am sorry I truly am :')

Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by Certified Roadman Monsoon.

Re: Demote Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191054

opskiller00 wrote:
I believe big t is right I can't be trusted with powers now the things I have committed in RP was not right and I understand. feel free to vote what you think it's my fault for being a fool and following the wrong way of friendly players RP if my powers are revoked I wouldn't really get mad but all I will like you to know I am sorry.

I am really sorry for lying to you all about the rdm that I denied it and all I just want you to know I am sorry I truly am :')

All of this is honestly pathetic,

maybe he has been banned for a long time.

But he has powers on JB, he isn't supposed to know how to play every other gamemode.

I mean, mechanic is currently "PERMABANNED" from FP TTT, "FOR TROLLING"
wich is literally 10x worse.

He still has powers.

-support,

these jailbreak supports with minor reasons need to stop.

_

Also, the evidence is weak. there were multiple people doing it. "Respectable people" so he would believe it's alright.
Honestly I find what they did in no possible way acceptable.
Yet no warning was given a 3 month ban was alot, but a demotion added?

You're passing the line.

__

I also recall multiple staff members doing this as FBI, calling themselves "A Team"
and killing anyone that gets close to them with M4s
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by Slappy.

Re: Demote Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191056

+ Support But I see more people doing it and don't see their requests. Ops should have been banned longer for MASS RDM and HUGE FAILRP. I honestly think something more should be done.
  • TimeLord Solar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I found the green weiner

[/url]

Re: Demote Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191062

Slappy wrote:
opskiller00 wrote:

All of this is honestly pathetic,

maybe he has been banned for a long time.

But he has powers on JB, he isn't supposed to know how to play every other gamemode.

I mean, mechanic is currently "PERMABANNED" from FP TTT, "FOR TROLLING"
wich is literally 10x worse.

He still has powers.

-support,

these jailbreak supports with minor reasons need to stop.

_

Also, the evidence is weak. there were multiple people doing it. "Respectable people" so he would believe it's alright.
Honestly I find what they did in no possible way acceptable.
Yet no warning was given a 3 month ban was alot, but a demotion added?

You're passing the line.

__

I also recall multiple staff members doing this as FBI, calling themselves "A Team"
and killing anyone that gets close to them with M4s

Slappy is 100% right mechanic was permanent banned but I don't see no demotion request on him

I don't think it's fair on ops cuz he's a really great person and knows his mistakes ad he thinks from our side the box

And the jb staff need to calm down a demotion request every time e.g EMP broke NLR x3 and mass rdmed

Jb staff response: [size=6]DEMOTE REQUEST DEMOTE REQUEST[/size

And Zachary was permanent banned or just banned for some reason and he comes up dissing he mum ( he has none) as he calls him a minge
  • Some guy
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by Some guy.

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191063

If you guys cared to notice, they're no current RP adminstrator guidelines on breaking rules on other servers...
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Some guy

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191065

Mechanic wrote:
I was banned for ghosting, not trolling. Also, I'm unbanned.

Yes but you were still banned and it was on your account.

This case is closed

No flaming from now on
  • Some guy
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191066

Well personally I find this demote kinda stupid. Yeah sure he broke rules on another FP server but a demote for that? Now if he did it in JB then yeah sure demote him. I think that if you break rules on the server you have powers on or you abuse on the server you have power on that you deserve a demote.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Demotion Req: |FP| opskiller00 10 years, 4 months ago #191067

Mechanic wrote:
I was banned for ghosting, not trolling.

Even worse,

but not the point
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds