Username Password: Remember me

Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request

Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request 10 years, 4 months ago #190916

Staff Member(s) Name: |FP|Cat the Dinosaur|B@|SAOROCKS

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55208787
PS: Go to www.steamidfinder.com and paste this into the bar. The ID's are same - steamcommunity.com/id/catzedino/

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Trolling

What server(s) was this on?: Jailbreak (Mostly Sent Via Steam Chat)

Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/sBg7qFq.jpg?1 Cat confessing the deed.

And this is what was sent to many people. IDK how to take pic of Steam.

Listen. If two people by name (NisseFar and Nivek) wants to add you to their list, do not accept. It is a virus.Tell it to everyone on your list because if one person on your list adds him or her, you get it too. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass it on to everyone on your list.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by giovanniz123.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request 10 years, 4 months ago #190917

Honestly You didn't see the whole chat me and Zach had so you really don't know went on on steam it was intended for steam not FP and I just passing something around that one of my friends sent,and if you see this thread posted on the steam forums that no one bothered to look at it clearly is fake and a friend request cannot send a virus
Link to the steam post: forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2139997
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
rip signature

Re: Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request 10 years, 4 months ago #190919

Not demote worthy
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
The following user(s) said Thank You: PUNISHED-z11

Re: Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request 10 years, 4 months ago #190920

I am not sure what to say on this as of NOW, but here is a pic showing that the so called 'trolling' started from Cat.

And looking at what Jose said in a now deleted thread, how are you supposed to get a virus w/o downloading something? Based on this, I am leaning on +Support, because I do believe that Cat knew that getting a virus from accepting a friend request is impossible most likely.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by BigT5299.

Re: Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request 10 years, 4 months ago #190921

Cat the Dinosaur wrote:
Honestly You didn't see the whole chat me and Zach had so you really don't know went on on steam it was intended for steam not FP and I just passing something around that one of my friends sent,and if you see this thread posted on the steam forums that no one bothered to look at it clearly is fake and a friend request cannot send a virus

In the link you "CLEARLY" said "Goodjob I trolled half of FP" That meaning you take full responcibility for bringing it into FP.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request 10 years, 4 months ago #190924

giovanniz123 wrote:
Cat the Dinosaur wrote:

In the link you "CLEARLY" said "Goodjob I trolled half of FP" That meaning you take full responcibility for bringing it into FP.

Good job I trolled Half Of FP part was intended that I have half of nowadays FP on my friends list like I told someone before you can't read minds you can only guess what I am thinking.
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature

Re: Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request 10 years, 4 months ago #190925

giovanniz123 wrote:
Cat the Dinosaur wrote:

I'm also gonna add to this that most people already know our dear friend FROZEN_HAWK had acually resorted to DELETING all of his friends on his friends-list until this was sorted out. He deleted ALL of his friends because of a stupid message. See where I'm getting at?
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request 10 years, 4 months ago #190927

giovanniz123 wrote:
giovanniz123 wrote:
Cat the Dinosaur wrote:

I'm also gonna add to this that most people already know our dear friend FROZEN_HAWK had acually resorted to DELETING all of his friends on his friends-list until this was sorted out. He deleted ALL of his friends because of a stupid message. See where I'm getting at?

Also, this is the evi Respect has, and it is quite interesting in my perspective.

I am neutral, I can't make up my mind on this.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by BigT5299. Reason: Decision Change

Re: Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request 10 years, 4 months ago #190928

This is gold thinking it's a virus.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: Cat the Dinosaur's Demotion Request 10 years, 4 months ago #190929

giovanniz123 wrote:
giovanniz123 wrote:
Cat the Dinosaur wrote:

No I have a screen shot of him saying that he knew it was joke right here
and he trolled the rest of you too
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds