Username Password: Remember me

Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189839

Slyther wrote:
Craccoo wrote:
Hey.... Didn't want to argue, sry.

You're fine mate. Sorry if I came off a tad annoyed, didn't mean that in the slightest.

Not at all, just wanted to clear it up.
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:
The topic has been locked.

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189855

Bezzy wrote:
No peter, you never told me how long slappy had, or any other staff who we're on during this time, and obviously you didn't tell slappy the person who YOU we're punishing not other staff members.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189857

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
You know what? Im tired of the fucking cyberbullying and shit talk about me. Demote me. I dont care anymore. This community is full of minges and people who discriminate. This community no longer fullfills the name "Friendly". What happened to this being a kids community? Now its full of teens and minges who discriminate by age. The only server that fulfills the actual friendly requirement is JailBreak and somewhat TTT. Ive already attempted you know what because of this community. I dont ever want to come back. Maybe some day if this community actually gives a flying u know what about its impressions on people than I might come back.
Please do attempt to change. Because of the behavior of the community, it constantly gets DDoSed. Want that to stop? Than you all have to try and change. Enjoy my words of wisdom here. I would stay, but I like BlackMesa RP better.

• Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Slappy.

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189859

zackz11 wrote:
You and zack are the models of what needs to be changed in this community. Good job

Always a pleasure. I am a great model on how to behave as an admin and not abuse by muting people for spoiling iron man 3.

• Johnnyglenn
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Scaling it from 1 to america how free r u tonight?

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189865

Johnnyglenn wrote:
zackz11 wrote:
You and zack are the models of what needs to be changed in this community. Good job

Always a pleasure. I am a great model on how to behave as an admin and not abuse by muting people for spoiling iron man 3.

• JediMaster94
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Mert Harper

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189869

You know what? Im tired of the fucking cyberbullying and shit talk about me. Demote me. I dont care anymore. This community is full of minges and people who discriminate. This community no longer fullfills the name "Friendly". What happened to this being a kids community? Now its full of teens and minges who discriminate by age. The only server that fulfills the actual friendly requirement is JailBreak and somewhat TTT. Ive already attempted you know what because of this community. I dont ever want to come back. Maybe some day if this community actually gives a flying u know what about its impressions on people than I might come back.
Please do attempt to change. Because of the behavior of the community, it constantly gets DDoSed. Want that to stop? Than you all have to try and change. Enjoy my words of wisdom here. I would stay, but I like BlackMesa RP better.

Honestly, Dont, you're better than this peter and so many people have been this trustworthy with you, you got member, thats something you should be very proud of because not many people get it anymore, you are above all of these people that are trying to get you down, they are just jealous because they didnt get member unlike you did.

zackz11 wrote:

You are honestly pathetic zack, go outside and get some friends, I thought you were a respectable person, but at this rate you're not helping yourself, I'm not saying peter is in the right or wrong but all of you are pathetic making peter repeating the same thing over and over again.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189873

Think about the children, guys! I like where he is going with this... But I think he is wrong about FP not being FP anymore... If he leaves, I have the opportune chance for an app! (xD

Neutral
  • Derpy Hooves
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • It's been a while.

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189876

I think enough people stated their reasons and opinions, This will be discussed at the meeting.

Locked.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds