Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189816

I feel like this thread needs to be locked. Peter or Pilot has said his word, and enough has been said after.
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rainbowded

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189818

No, we shall wait for his response to see if he can be mature enough to accept our opinions (or facts) or be like what he is now and deny it.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
Love you bby

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189819

Perplexity_Genx wrote:
No, we shall wait for his response to see if he can be mature enough to accept our opinions (or facts) or be like what he is now and deny it.

He already said he's leaving, by not responding he's being mature and not letting comments like that aggravate him further. A lot of these comments(with exceptions) have become unnecessary and off topic. I do agree the general point has been made and that the topic should be locked. No need to add fuel to a flame.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189823

Getzco wrote:
+support peter is the biggest minge

Anyone who has ddos'd people in the community DOES NOT deserve to be staff.

And the fact hes been community banned and still has staff is hilarious.

He's making everyone who voted for him look like a total clown.

This.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

And peter, you're being extremely melodramatic. This is not cyberbullying, you either a. Are lying to yourself and everyone else about your actions, b. are in denial or c. Lying through your teeth.

When it comes to the maturity thing, you can't change Biology. Teenagers and pre-pubescent teenagers are inherently and biologically immature. It's a scientifically proven fact. They make stupid fucking decisions and think they're right all the time and never wrong. We know this. We've all been there before brah, so of course your maturity will be put into question. Age is NOT a factor, but maturity is, and 9 times out of 10 the first determines the second. You're only enforcing the stereotype that kids your age are always immature and cannot control your actions. Break free of that and do what needs to be done and what's right. Leaving angrily and cussing is a stupid and immature way to go out. A real, mature person would realize their mistakes, stop bullshitting themselves and everyone around them, and fix their own actions. This doesn't just apply to RP, FP, or videogames in general, this applies to everyday life. It's time to sink or swim brah.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Rocinante.

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189827

Slyther wrote:
Perplexity_Genx wrote:

He already said he's leaving, by not responding he's being mature and not letting comments like that aggravate him further. A lot of these comments(with exceptions) have become unnecessary and off topic. I do agree the general point has been made and that the topic should be locked. No need to add fuel to a flame.

Question, question...."How is that mature? He said he was leaving....(the community, not this discussion).... and he'd maybe come back some day."
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189831

Getzco wrote:
+support peter is the biggest minge

Anyone who has ddos'd people in the community DOES NOT deserve to be staff.

And the fact hes been community banned and still has staff is hilarious.

He's making everyone who voted for him look like a total clown.

+support+ Has barely improved upon his behavior before his community ban and unless he improves upon this behavior it will remain the same.
Also Peter what you're suggesting of changing our attitude of our community is suggesting our own self-destruction.
  • Blitzkrieg_HOSS
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ☭Obey The Communist☭

And as I've gotten older, I've had more of a tendency to look for people who live by kindness, tolerance, compassion, a gentler way of looking at things.
Martin Scorsese
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
Pat Robertson
The responsibility of tolerance lies with those who have the wider vision. George Eliot

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189834

Craccoo wrote:
Slyther wrote:
Perplexity_Genx wrote:

Question, question...."How is that mature? He said he was leaving....(the community, not this discussion).... and he'd maybe come back some day."
I mean he's at least sticking to his word and left and not letting himself getting out of hand any further is all. Continually posting and constantly asking for a response isn't going to end well if it happens.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189835

Slyther wrote:
Craccoo wrote:
Slyther wrote:
Perplexity_Genx wrote:

I mean he's at least sticking to his word and left and not letting himself getting out of hand any further is all. Continually posting and constantly asking for a response isn't going to end well if it happens.

Hey.... Didn't want to argue, sry.
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189836

Is it safe to say +Support on this Demote?
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189837

Craccoo wrote:
Hey.... Didn't want to argue, sry.

You're fine mate. Sorry if I came off a tad annoyed, didn't mean that in the slightest.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God

Time to create page: 0.24 seconds