Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189796

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Please come back with real facts next time.

You've said this so many times, it's getting on my nerves. In this case, the majority is always right.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PUNISHED-z11

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189797

I would believe he would be a great staff member once he waits a year or two and matures. Throughout all the times I played with him, he was very immature and acting like a total nuissance. I even specifically said in quotes "We gave you the chance Peter amd you're not using it wisely". So I say demote him and then wait a while once he has matured and improved his attitude and then he can try again.
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
Love you bby

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189801

Cyberbullying

Please read the follow.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Because of the behavior of the community, it constantly gets DDoSed. Want that to stop? Than you all have to try and change.

Also that stopped with the new filters
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by PUNISHED-z11.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly, Xeratous, Viking, Sora

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189804

You and zack are the models of what needs to be changed in this community. Good job
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189805

You and zack are the models of what needs to be changed in this community. Good job

Always a pleasure. I am a great model on how to behave as an admin and not abuse by muting people for spoiling iron man 3.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy, Slyther, Johnnyglenn, Xeratous, Viking, GMNitrox, Sora, Rainbowded

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189806

This might be blunt to say this but if you wouldn't use your powers to an advantage like this and make yourself look like and absolute fool and lie about it after, people wouldn't be calling you out every second etc.
  • Sora
  • Gold Boarder
  • FP's Dragon Ball Nerd
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Sora.

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189807

You know what? Im tired of the fucking cyberbullying and shit talk about me. Demote me. I dont care anymore. This community is full of minges and people who discriminate. This community no longer fullfills the name "Friendly". What happened to this being a kids community? Now its full of teens and minges who discriminate by age. The only server that fulfills the actual friendly requirement is JailBreak and somewhat TTT. Ive already attempted you know what because of this community. I dont ever want to come back. Maybe some day if this community actually gives a flying u know what about its impressions on people than I might come back.
Please do attempt to change. Because of the behavior of the community, it constantly gets DDoSed. Want that to stop? Than you all have to try and change. Enjoy my words of wisdom here. I would stay, but I like BlackMesa RP better.

We are not "cyberbullying". We are simply stating the truth. We do not want to be run on a server where one of the staff abuses his/her powers for his own amusement. We want to demote you because you are one of those people. We are ttying to be as friendly as possible but you seem to lie to everyones faces that you are good and you don't break rules. And technically, teens are still kids. I'm embarrassed to say that. I also didn't discriminate you by age but your maturity. Maybe you're the one who neds to be changed. Man up and act your age and then you'll understand. Also, it's not our behavior that caused us to get DDOSed, but the DDOSer him/herself. They don't want to play by the rules and we ban them. They get angry and let the anger take control of them. Which is happening to you. Don't let your anger get ahold of you. And if you want to leave, well gg my friend. Nice playing with you.

Sincerely,
Perplexity_Genx
  • Red
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • "Oh that arrogant FP pride" - ShyGuyStash
Love you bby

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189810

zackz11 wrote:
Cyberbullying

Please read the follow.
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Because of the behavior of the community, it constantly gets DDoSed. Want that to stop? Than you all have to try and change.

Also that stopped with the new filters

^^^explains it all...
  • Smithy
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
HE WAS NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189814

Watching this topic explode all day, I think I should finally comment. On the RP server first getting member Peter was trolled quite often. The staff has helped you so much to defend you, and be there for your "bad day". Some staff know what I'm talking about, and I will leave it at that. We have had your back most of the way, but you continue to be rude. You have constantly been flamed at, and argued back like a child. We are all aware people hate you and want to piss you off, but you can ignore them and mute them. This is the internet, don't take it to heart. You came back into the community and almost immediately applied for member, basically saying to us that you were committed, and were here to stay. If you like another server/community better, then leave. It's simple. No one pressured you to apply for member, you didn't have to even come back if after all, you didn't like it. I feel bad for people picking at you, but you take it to heart and make it worse by giving them anger. Other staff has had a lot of complaints about you within a week, actually in the first few days. You need to slow down and think, not just slay automatically. The slay on Liquid was not needed, since it was an accident. You could have easily talked it out with him before taking action. I agree, you do need to be demoted for such actions over the past week. You need to manage your powers better for the time being, and talk to people about their sides and then take action.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Kenny, Slyther, PUNISHED-z11, Viking, Sora, GoodGame

Re: Report abuse; Imthatpetergriffin 10 years, 5 months ago #189815

^^Words of wisdom.
  • Smithy
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
HE WAS NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds