Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Complaint

Re: Complaint 10 years, 5 months ago #188795

Clyde, I personally think you should start off with being more mature and respectful to players, and learn how to deal with situations in a more appropriate manner.
  • Slafkao
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • You'd better be scared...
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Complaint 10 years, 5 months ago #188798

I cant believe Im saying this, but clyde. It seems you have begun to change. Im sorry but I +Support for your demotion.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Complaint 10 years, 5 months ago #188800

I like it how you press enter after every sentence!
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
Stinkpot

Re: Complaint 10 years, 5 months ago #188805

Maybe this isn't my place to step in since I wasn't around what the complaints that have been brought against Clyde, but oh well.

Clyde, is this how you are going to act as a Super Admin of FP? You are going to challenge someones mental state and tell them to f**king grow up? As a Super Admin, you are the face of FP. You are the one who should set the standard of game play and respect across FP, not undermine it. It is your job to not let your emotions play too much into your decision making.

What you've shown here is that you are incapable of truly respecting the position and trust given to you by the community. Even if these complaints were completely false, you need to be levelheaded when dealing with it and remove yourself when that is no longer a possibility.

This is honestly just sad to see. I hope you realize what you've said and done and make an attempt to correct your wrongs displayed here.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Complaint 10 years, 5 months ago #188806

None of you even know the full story yet harp on me like an old banjo. I'm not going to reply to any of you nor start a flame war. What i did was right. I can insult him, because unbeknownst to you he has edited his chat to make him look like the angel. At the current time of ban,this player christopher and his other friend as a hitman from their rp community were disrespecting staff and blatently having zero disregard for the rules. Felix was there. My actions are suitable and I do not have any regrets. You have to understand being a long standing member of FP calls for certain action. Now stop riding my coattails and get on with your boring, unadulterated lives of forum browsing and video game playing.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes

Re: Complaint 10 years, 5 months ago #188807

Clyde wrote:
None of you even know the full story yet harp on me like an old banjo. I'm not going to reply to any of you nor start a flame war. What i did was right. I can insult him, because unbeknownst to you he has edited his chat to make him look like the angel. At the current time of ban,this player christopher and his other friend as a hitman from their rp community were disrespecting staff and blatently having zero disregard for the rules. Felix was there. My actions are suitable and I do not have any regrets. You have to understand being a long standing member of FP calls for certain action. Now stop riding my coattails and get on with your boring, unadulterated lives of forum browsing and video game playing.

YOu insulting him shows immaturity, which you obviously prooved you are. If anything you AND chummy should switch positions.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds