Username Password: Remember me

Riz Golden abused
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Riz Golden abused

Riz Golden abused 10 years, 6 months ago #184094

Staff Member(s) Name:Riz Golden

Staff Member(s) SteamID: unknown

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: he tp a player (domesleeper) to my house were then he rdmed me. I was in the apartments on the very top and I had all my windows bared up and I hear the lighting sound admins make when they come to you and domesleeper shows up near the bathroom floating a little bit then he got free. A few seconds before that happen he said to me in chat "shy do you what to die?" then that he Tp to me and killed me. When I told the mod in qustion he did nothing but just stand there spamming music and saying "there's nothing I can do" He also ignored me when I called for him and wen I do it repeated it he just kicks me without coming to me

What server(s) was this on?: dark rp

Evidence:I have no pics because I thought the mod could take care of it and see.

note
at the time there is an admin on but he's been afk the whole time

1. i don't know nor do I care about his steam ID he's the mod
2. All I have is a pic of the windows bared up
The topic has been locked.

Re: Riz Golden abused 10 years, 6 months ago #184096

thatsmrcole wrote:
If you don't have the Steam ID and proof nothings going to happen.

No offense,

But the steamID is not neceserally required in case off a demotion request as you can find it in his application wich is evidence enough.

As for the evidence, there is none and it's hard to believe your story
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
don't ban me please

Re: Riz Golden abused 10 years, 6 months ago #184103

First of all, you were spamming, propspamming and rdming. Well you kept spamming admin to me but I already did something to him and I can't do anything against Random demotions. I tried to tell you this but you kept interrupting me while I'm typing. You are so stubborn and you think that admins are your slaves. I want to at least rp for 5 minutes and not go to you for a smaller matter. About the teleportation it was Nightmare not DomeSleeper. It was an accident, I told Nightmare that I want to kill you if I can then he called me for help as he found a propblocker. Instead of going to him, I accidently tp'ed him to someone well I don't know who it was at first but I noticed after you came shouting at me at spawn and threatening me to do my job. I'm already doing my job, I stopped propminges and rdmers.
  • Riz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly

Re: Riz Golden abused 10 years, 6 months ago #184110

NO! YOU LOSE SIR GOOD DAY!

Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by ShyGuyStash.

Re: Riz Golden abused 10 years, 6 months ago #184111

He had a valid ban request SO I accepted it, and you good sir were banned for a week.

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes

Re: Riz Golden abused 10 years, 6 months ago #184124

ShyGuyStash wrote:
NO! YOU LOSE SIR GOOD DAY!

I was there the good portion of the night. Shy, you constantly cry RDM and admin to me. Then you complain to us and yell at us if we can't help a situation. Some of us don't have the power. I tried explaining this to you, but you kept yelling at me. I'm sorry, I just don't feel like getting yelled at. You're losing since you got banned for a legit reason. I wasn't there for this part, but I feel Riz wouldn't abuse like so, plus No Evidence.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds