Big and Scary News IP Grabber by: |FP| Xhantium
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Big and Scary News IP Grabber by: |FP| Xhantium

Big and Scary News IP Grabber by: |FP| Xhantium 10 years, 6 months ago #181225

RP Name: Xhantium Harper

Steam Name: |FP| Xhantium

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21957724

What did this player do?:I was on the server playing walking around. I recieve a pm from Xhantium as I will show in the picture below. He gave me a tinyurl, and asked me if I was admin on Phoenix Server (Idk why). He said that it was a picture of a list of admins of the server. I was suspicious because no such picture existed. The link caught my attention so I un-tinyurl'd it using the original site of tinyurl. The link it gave me was an Ip Grabber/booter site. At first I thought it was phishing, but I found the difference. This got me pretty scared and curious why he would do this to me.

Here is the link (seperated by spaces DONT CLICK IT!!! (htt p://ww w.vbooter.com /page.php?id=21003&re direct=ht tp://www.goog le.com)

The original he sent me was (http: //tinyurl. com/kuff ssg) Doesn't look threatening, but knowing a bit about phishing/ip grabber links I knew that vbooter is a big site for ip grabbing. Sadly it has happened to my friend not to long ago.
Re: Don't Click the links they are malicious

What time did this occur?: (Include timezone) This happened around 6:30 PM Eastern Timezone GMT

Evidence: The Sad Truth

• malexpa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ella

Re: Big and Scary News IP Grabber by: |FP| Xhantium 10 years, 6 months ago #181226

+support i have seen this before it is a hacking website
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Big and Scary News IP Grabber by: |FP| Xhantium 10 years, 6 months ago #181231

Ive seen this kind of thing before and sadly this is how msot staff get demoted. Im sorry xhantium but +Support.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Big and Scary News IP Grabber by: |FP| Xhantium 10 years, 6 months ago #181235

I have to do this , +Support, I can't believe I am seeing this. Xhantium you have been trying your best to get this position and now your acting like it's a joke. The thing is your supposed to become an admin to help the server and stop things like this, Not break rules yourself. This is just sad...
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Big and Scary News IP Grabber by: |FP| Xhantium 10 years, 6 months ago #181237

I can't believe it I mean just wow +support
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Big and Scary News IP Grabber by: |FP| Xhantium 10 years, 6 months ago #181239

Although this may seem fairly alarming knowing somebody's IP isnt a crime, it happens all the time with Private MineCraft servers ect. There is no proof that shows him do anything thats actually against rules. -Support. And for all we know those links may not be what he's saying them to be, unless somebody actually goes to the link and its correct, even if it is its still not a crime or rule.
  • Liam B
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Big and Scary News IP Grabber by: |FP| Xhantium 10 years, 6 months ago #181241

Just a heads up, as of right now this evidence is invalid until confirmed by the logs or until the poster provides proper evidence.

Locked for now.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by Jochs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds