Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176107

Jose wrote:
This demote request is honestly a joke to me, knowing most of the staff on jailbreak I know that they usually slay people on the first rule break, when really, you're not teaching anyone how to actually play just punishing them. I can understand a case of they player killing a lot of people in a rapid succession but if it's just one they shouldn't be slain right away they should get a talk to about what they did, and give them a warning. You want to turn the minges into right players not make them hate the server and never play again. For the sexual harassment, "Spanking Bezzy" Isn't exactly sexual harassment. The definition of Sexual Harassment Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it..

If you seriously call "Spanking Bezzy" Sexual harassment, then I suggest you stop going on the internet.

Attachment image.jpg not found

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

The topic has been locked.

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176120

I like this thread /me eats popcorn
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176131

Jose wrote:
This demote request is honestly a joke to me, knowing most of the staff on jailbreak I know that they usually slay people on the first rule break, when really, you're not teaching anyone how to actually play just punishing them. I can understand a case of they player killing a lot of people in a rapid succession but if it's just one they shouldn't be slain right away they should get a talk to about what they did, and give them a warning. You want to turn the minges into right players not make them hate the server and never play again. For the sexual harassment, "Spanking Bezzy" Isn't exactly sexual harassment. The definition of Sexual Harassment Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it..

If you seriously call "Spanking Bezzy" Sexual harassment, then I suggest you stop going on the internet.

As it says here, "Rips offs Mags clothes" which in my opinion is bullying of the sexual nature.

cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/90326031984...362822F4BC51EAE7B69/
  • TimeLord Solar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I found the green weiner

[/url]

Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by TimeLord Solar.

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176136

The Only Timelord wrote:
As it says here, "Rips offs Mags clothes" which in my opinion is bullying of the sexual nature.

cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/90326031984...362822F4BC51EAE7B69/

I am not sure if all all aware, but Magnaimousity is a FEMALE, and if I was a girl, I would find that statement highly inappropriate.
  • BigT5299
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Biggest T

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176138

Rory The Dinosaur wrote:
It is his second week! You all need to stop and say how long it took you to figure it out!

He has plenty of time to learn!

People back-chatting isnt helping, its showing your immaturity, Wait for the higher-ups to deal with it, and i sure hope this is the last comment because if it isnt there is gonna be a report filed sooner or later.
I have to say this he got trusted a month ago he should know to use his powers but really some staff used to abuse their powers (Peter) abusing like this isn't harmful to players but is a bad impression to the players playing on the server Only got my 2 cents Cat the Dinosaur
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176144

Cat the Dinosaur wrote:
Rory The Dinosaur wrote:
It is his second week! You all need to stop and say how long it took you to figure it out!

He has plenty of time to learn!

People back-chatting isnt helping, its showing your immaturity, Wait for the higher-ups to deal with it, and i sure hope this is the last comment because if it isnt there is gonna be a report filed sooner or later.
I have to say this he got trusted a month ago he should know to use his powers but really some staff used to abuse their powers (Peter) abusing like this isn't harmful to players but is a bad impression to the players playing on the server Only got my 2 cents Cat the Dinosaur

Do you think people want to stay on a server with Kakazu saying these things to Players? It makes them feel "disturbed".

I remember him and another player going on about cutting each others d***'s off and eating them. I +Support this Demote PERIOD!
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by giovanniz123. Reason: Wouldnt Quote

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176148

[quote="giovanniz123" post=176144]

Do you think people want to stay on a server with Kakazu saying these things to Players? It makes them feel "disturbed".

I remember him and another player going on about cutting each others d***'s off and eating them. I +Support this Demote PERIOD!
Kakuzu has been likethis all weekend who has said *me sticks d**k in cat and I have rights to +support but show my opinion in the meeting
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by dgm.

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176163

My opinion on this sexual harassment business is that anytime you go on any of our servers there's always someone saying something sexual but, the truth is we can all laugh about it right?
a true sexual harassment would be like sending "sexts" through skype or anything else.

this is mainly the way kakuzu acts hes very kindhearted and knows how to make a good joke i think most of his jokes are fairly funny,but he has trouble knowing when to joke and when not to make these kind of jokes.

the part about abusing his powers hey got his powers on the day of the meeting then went inactive for a bit since everyone else was handling it at the time he never got a chance to try it out so the next time he gets on i would be more than glad to give him a quick run through of his powers

So - Support
  • dookeysmathers
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Where is my free hot meal?

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 6 months ago #179291

man you call this sexual harrassment...seriously! man i hope you guys never get on ttt after 11:30 pm cuz your heads would explode. I mean i say worse things then that to the check out lady at kroger. You peeps need to learn to just take a deep breath and not get so offended at everything cuz the secret is the world is a offensive and VERY VERY dirty place sooooo brace your self your in for a bumpy ride if you cant handle *rips off magus clothes". Just saying this shouldn't be a demote more like a slap on the wrist or face your pick.
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 6 months ago #179292

dookeysmathers wrote:
My opinion on this sexual harassment business is that anytime you go on any of our servers there's always someone saying something sexual but, the truth is we can all laugh about it right?
a true sexual harassment would be like sending "sexts" through skype or anything else.

this is mainly the way kakuzu acts hes very kindhearted and knows how to make a good joke i think most of his jokes are fairly funny,but he has trouble knowing when to joke and when not to make these kind of jokes.

It's funny because rape is now taken as a joke

For an example "lol about to be raped #swag#rape" this would probably go on Instagram considering it's taken as a joke now on

the part about abusing his powers hey got his powers on the day of the meeting then went inactive for a bit since everyone else was handling it at the time he never got a chance to try it out so the next time he gets on i would be more than glad to give him a quick run through of his powers

So - Support

What's funny is now rape is taken as a joke for an example "before I get raped I must put this on twitter lol". XD

Time to create page: 0.20 seconds