Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #175962

Kakazu did abuse his powers on himself but like rory said we are humans we do make mistakes and like slyther said a full demotion is a bit to far
  • PieFace
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Pie is great, Pie is holy
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
AssBerries-PieFace
░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀
Last Edit: 10 years, 7 months ago by PieFace.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #175963

And yet the jailbreak server, unlike the TTT server, is a child friendly server, regardless kids come on the server and they have the exact same rights as any of us do, some are even more mature then half the people who play on garry's mod. I really could careless if he is a newly given trusted or if everyone knows and loves him, but his way behavior towards Magnanimousity was completely disrespectful and i don't see why you guy's keep using that line, and yet which was said many many times, The main thing that was said was *rips of mags cloths* which, none the less if your joking around or what, is disrespect to her and in no right does she deserve that kind of disrespect Kakuzu was giving her, and what was said to me, i just found it to be annoying and immature, especially for a staff member.
  • Bezzy
  • Expert Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrimThunder62

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #175983

Bezzy wrote:
And yet the jailbreak server, unlike the TTT server, is a child friendly server, regardless kids come on the server and they have the exact same rights as any of us do, some are even more mature then half the people who play on garry's mod. I really could careless if he is a newly given trusted or if everyone knows and loves him, but his way behavior towards Magnanimousity was completely disrespectful and i don't see why you guy's keep using that line, and yet which was said many many times, The main thing that was said was *rips of mags cloths* which, none the less if your joking around or what, is disrespect to her and in no right does she deserve that kind of disrespect Kakuzu was giving her, and what was said to me, i just found it to be annoying and immature, especially for a staff member.

I agree with everthing Bezzy said.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176027

Please stop bezzie. the internet is rude regardless. we try to make it a nice experience for young ones, not wrap them in bubble wrap. you having an argument isn't making it a nice experience. so wait, and let the higher staff deal with things.

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176073

Okay, look. I honestly couldn't care less about Kakuzu's sexual language, I have to put up with it every single day of my life from so many different sources. One dude saying some silly, non serious things is nothing compared to the barely veiled threats I deal with just for just being who I am, and who I was born as. What I do care about is he is not doing his job properly, and obviously doesn't have a good understanding of how and when he's supposed to use his powers, and when he's not supposed to. If he's going to continue being a staff member, even one of the lowest rank, he's obviously going to have to be trained more intimately than he was when he was initiated, if he was trained at all (since it appears that staff training was only started fairly recently).
You're all latching on to something that, really, isn't the main issue at all. In comparison, it's very, very tiny.

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176076

Rory The Dinosaur wrote:
wow guys. Practically a full scale argument over "Spanking Bezzy" Now pardon me if i'm wrong but isn't that just friendly banter, not a malicious sexual threat. And from past experience Kakuzu is a great staff member and i'm sure he knows well enough how to use powers.

He may have made a mistake but he is only human, and human errors are allowed from time-to time as long as they aren't intentional.

Oh and can i add, he is a trusted, the lower rank staff member, not the most experienced in these situations, so please be gentle on him.

And this topic was clear to cause disruption, especially as the evidence isn't hyper-linked, I would like all of you to please calm down until the staff come to a rational decision sooner or later.

Thank you.

He is a staff member and should be there to do his job and follow the rules. Playing is the last thing you do when you are a staff member. And this is sexual harassment if anything. I'm sorry for what happened Mag. If I were there I would have dealt with it just like any other staff member. This is breaking the staff guidelines and the rules. You Kakuzu deserve a demotion for disrespect and abuse. Do your job correctly next time and don't put up a sob story and take it like a man.
  • TimeLord Solar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I found the green weiner

[/url]

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176078

kakuzu wrote:
1: you didn't ask for me to stop you just kept saying "..."
2: yes i ignited my self and freezed my self so that's a minus
3: you didn't say weather for the rdmer to be slain or not all you said was that he rdmed
if all of you want me to lose trusted i wont stop you. its just another thing that i lose. if i do lose it so what i might be able to earn it back but it will take time or perhaps i will never get it back which is another result. for now i leave my future in the hands a fate.

He should not ask you to stop, staff of FP should know whether to stop or not. Staff should know this read the staff guidelines before putting up an application. I'm just going to say this since its driving me crazy but, USE GRAMMAR. Sorry
  • TimeLord Solar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I found the green weiner

[/url]

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176089

I don't believe a deomotion should be placed as of yet, just a warning. Sexual harassment in my opinion is a very disrespectful thing, telling someone you'll "spank" or "rip off their clothes" is very disrespectful and should not be something heard from a FP staff member.

Also the abuse of power should not be allowed, now I'll admit I have my moments where I do use my powers, but I ask first if it's okay with the people. We're suppose the powers we get for helping out the server and making it more enjoyable for people that actually want to enjoy the game. Not for you to go around abusing them.
  • DarthInFlames
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Sith Lord
"When your power eclipses mine I will become expendable. This is the Rule of Two: one Master and one apprentice. When you are ready to claim the mantle of Dark Lord as your own, you must do so by eliminating me."
―Darth Bane,

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176101

It is his second week! You all need to stop and say how long it took you to figure it out!

He has plenty of time to learn!

People back-chatting isnt helping, its showing your immaturity, Wait for the higher-ups to deal with it, and i sure hope this is the last comment because if it isnt there is gonna be a report filed sooner or later.

Re: Demotion request for Sexy Kakuzu 10 years, 7 months ago #176105

This demote request is honestly a joke to me, knowing most of the staff on jailbreak I know that they usually slay people on the first rule break, when really, you're not teaching anyone how to actually play just punishing them. I can understand a case of they player killing a lot of people in a rapid succession but if it's just one they shouldn't be slain right away they should get a talk to about what they did, and give them a warning. You want to turn the minges into right players not make them hate the server and never play again. For the sexual harassment, "Spanking Bezzy" Isn't exactly sexual harassment. The definition of Sexual Harassment Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it..

If you seriously call "Spanking Bezzy" Sexual harassment, then I suggest you stop going on the internet.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Time to create page: 0.18 seconds