Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers

FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers 10 years, 8 months ago #170790

Name: FP Snow Drop

Steam ID: (not known, will get if needed)

What rule(s) did the player break?: Abuse of admin powers, specifically the "slay" command

What power(s) did the player abuse?: Slay command.

Evidence of Steam ID: ???

Evidence: Had been playing in match for several rounds... Had muted him early on at first, due to him spamming chat and generally being very loud and obnoxious.. Eventually unmuted later(before the actual incident)

Was in a room with only one entry, was trying to update detective loadout... When he comes in, I first ask him to leave.. he doesn't.. keeps aiming at me while running around.

Repeatedly demanded that he leave, quoting "detectives orders.. first warning... etc etc" he doesn't leave, so announce I will kill him... still continues.... then I say I will and thus kill him.

He doesn't try to shoot back, so I assume he is trying to bait me into shooting him... but as per the whole detective orders rule.. and PLENTY of time and warning, that was my right.

As soon as the next round starts.. doesn't even try and message me.. just slays me...

there were several other FP players there at the time, Promethius and Xeretous(sorry for spelling) were the two major names I remembered.

I contacted Promethius in admin chat thinking he did it, not realizing the young child of an admin was the one who slayed me...Promethius even told me the moment I was slayed he thought something was off...

When I tried to confront and ask why I was slayed.. claims for RDM... asks me why, apparently to try and explain myself... he wont even let me speak.. inturpting me and talking over me barely a few words in.. claiming "man im sorry alright.. im just stressed" and other such crappy exscuses...

I get pissed, start yelling him to shut the blank up, you asked me a question im answering it.. he continues on... sO I figure fcuk it, not going to argue with a child...tell him in obviously upset words that im leaving, to upset with this child and I am leaving to calm down and will come back when he is not here...

at that point as im leaving, the little shit has the gall to start responding back all smart ass.. fine leave then bye bye see ya.. etc...assume he said more

As far as evidence goes... im not going to pay for and run something like FRAPS for something as simple as this...if enough trusted FP people and others int eh server can claim they witnessed something.. that should be enough..

if you want evidence.. look at his track record.. ask promethius... gnome of war... anyone who was there you feel wont lie.. and there you go.

Hell.. check the logs.. you will see no @ admin chat of him trying to clarify.. just boom slay.
  • naneweer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers 10 years, 8 months ago #170798

i am going to agree i did slay you but at the time i thought you could not claim rooms until prom told me you could claim rooms up to a minute but like you said in your evidence i was spamming chat WHAT!? i wasn't spamming chat you were just making up more reasons to demote me and i would find this perfectly fine if you didn't make up stuff like me being a smartass when did i do that? so demote me if you will just don't find me an asshat who does this stuff like spamming chat.also i was a bit stressed at that time.I did slay myself next round.I also asked you MULTIPLE times on that round when you were slayed and when i was dead you didn't answer UNTIL 1 minute before you left.
  • btsmotel
  • Expert Boarder
Frozenglory ruined my child hood

Slythers new slut buddy
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by btsmotel.

Re: FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers 10 years, 8 months ago #170806

To clarify a bit on that, I did say you could claim rooms but only as a detective... and for up to a minute.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers 10 years, 8 months ago #170808

btsmotel wrote:
i am going to agree i did slay you but at the time i thought you could not claim rooms until prom told me you could claim rooms up to a minute but like you said in your evidence i was spamming chat WHAT!? i wasn't spamming chat you were just making up more reasons to demote me and i would find this perfectly fine if you didn't make up stuff like me being a smartass when did i do that? so demote me if you will just don't find me an asshat who does this stuff like spamming chat.also i was a bit stressed at that time.I did slay myself next round.I also asked you MULTIPLE times on that round when you were slayed and when i was dead you didn't answer.

Gummy when I played on the server, You would never know whether to slay or not because you were unsure if the player was breaking rules and like leeroy just said the rules of detectives can claim a room for one min that is in the rules, You should really memorize the rules I am not trying to be mean or make you mad but just like I said when we were friends, You need to learn the rules. I am not going to plus or minus this because there is no evidence.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers 10 years, 8 months ago #170943

I understand i need to learn the rules which i already did but we are human we sometimes make mistakes and forget things
  • btsmotel
  • Expert Boarder

Slythers new slut buddy

Re: FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers 10 years, 8 months ago #170948

Not even as detective you can claim rooms, what you can do is force people out off a room for up to max 1minute.

btsmotel i suggest you read the rules
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
The following user(s) said Thank You: whipbone

Re: FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers 10 years, 8 months ago #170950

Slappy wrote:
Not even as detective you can claim rooms, what you can do is force people out off a room for up to max 1minute.

btsmotel i suggest you read the rules
dis^^
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers 10 years, 8 months ago #170977

Like i said I DID READ THE RULES WE ARE HUMAN WE MAKE MISTAKES AND FORGET SOME THINGS
  • btsmotel
  • Expert Boarder

Slythers new slut buddy

Re: FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers 10 years, 8 months ago #170987

We may be humans but it isn't hard to remember a small list of rules, DarkRP's rules is x3 bigger but I can remember nearly all if not all. Don't take this as me attacking you but I don't think you know the rules enough, On the server before I was banned you laughed after I asked if you read the rules and you said once, If a player disrespected you, you go all out calling names and stuff. Don't say that don't happen because I disrespected you (Not shown in the video) then you call me names saying everyone hates me and you don't need to respect me because others don't, To be honest I did like you until this stuff started to happen. I suggest listening to slappy, Read the rules. I am done commenting here before flaming starts, Good luck with your position gummy.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: FR Snow Drop Abuse of "slay" powers 10 years, 8 months ago #170994

I got on right at the end of what happened before SHODAN left. All I can say though is that I'm glad SHODAN left before things escalated to much, so thank you for that. And Snow Drop, I get it everyone has a bad day but you need to try and keep that off the server. Don't let your problems IRL cloud your judgement on the server
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds