Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

|FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: |FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse

|FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse 10 years, 8 months ago #166534

This guy was following for a while and all I was doing was walking backwards looking at him. He then shot at me missing his first shot and I shot him back which showed in the logs of me hitting him first. Jacob then says he is going to slay in fact he did, which many times I told him that he tried rdming me and missed his first shot.....even a player in chat said that may be an option and jacob ignored it and I get punished for some other guys rdm. Not to mention the rdmer called me a Ni**** and he wasn't muted even after I reported it to Jacob. This rdmer then kept calling me names aswell and Jacob did nothing.

I then tell Jacob that he is a horrible Admin in chat only once, that itself isn't offensive since I have my own opinion since he slayed me for someone elses rdmed. The one that muted was Titties who also abused his powers in my opinion,

It really is a great server but if Admins will be running it like this then I won't be playing on here since this happens to often on other servers too.

This makes me very sad
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by Tickle Tonk.
The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse 10 years, 8 months ago #166535

Neutral
The evidence is overwhelming but in an insult to an admin or staff,i will not give a +
  • Mr Tuna
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: |FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse 10 years, 8 months ago #166537

Kazemon wrote:
Neutral
The evidence is overwhelming but in an insult to an admin or staff,i will not give a +

What a minor insult because he slayed me when he was wrong...?

I didn't know calling someone a horrible admin was that insulting...I hope you're kidding...It would be different if I called him an idiot...

Re: |FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse 10 years, 8 months ago #166538

I'll just leave this here:

Not only did he disrespect both Jacob and I multiple times but he constantly fought back. We cannot "assume" in what we are doing that he did in fact get shot by Goynus first, there was no proof. What there WAS proof of was that he shot Goynus first. By what we see, CLEAR AS DAY, you attempted to rdm Goynus, that is why you were slayed. Then, he continued to not drop it and argue with us constantly. Obvious -support.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by Rocinante.

Re: |FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse 10 years, 8 months ago #166540

Professor TTz wrote:

Not only did he disrespect both Jacob and I multiple times but he constantly fought back. We cannot "assume" in what we are doing that he did in fact get shot by Goynus first, there was no proof. What there WAS proof of was that he shot Goynus first. Then, he continued to not drop it and argue with us constantly. Obvious -support.

Insult you multiple times, Please.... I would like to see this evidence of me insultin you multiple times other than me calling Jacob a horrible admin,....

I argued with you becaue what you guys did was wrong. So you're logic is that if someone lets say is T-baiting you and you kill him, and all you see in the logs is the guy killing the T-baiter that he should get slain because that's all you can see? Makes sense.

Re: |FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse 10 years, 8 months ago #166541

how i told you before, logs show you shot first, thats all that i have, logs, they dont lie

Re: |FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse 10 years, 8 months ago #166542

Tickle Tonk wrote:
Professor TTz wrote:

Not only did he disrespect both Jacob and I multiple times but he constantly fought back. We cannot "assume" in what we are doing that he did in fact get shot by Goynus first, there was no proof. What there WAS proof of was that he shot Goynus first. Then, he continued to not drop it and argue with us constantly. Obvious -support.

Insult you multiple times, Please.... I would like to see this evidence of me insultin you multiple times other than me calling Jacob a horrible admin,....

I argued with you becaue what you guys did was wrong. So you're logic is that if someone lets say is T-baiting you and you kill him, and all you see in the logs is the guy killing the T-baiter that he should get slain because that's all you can see? Makes sense.
Not exactly, that's a completely different scenario, people would obviously know it's T-baiting and would act instantly because other people heard it. At least there's *proof* of it because we heard it and/or saw it. We weren't there on your screen. We couldn't see if he shot you. But we can actually hear if someone is t-baiting or not.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: |FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse 10 years, 8 months ago #166543

Professor TTz wrote:
Tickle Tonk wrote:
Professor TTz wrote:

Not exactly, that's a completely different scenario, people would obviously know it's T-baiting and would act instantly because other people heard it. At least there's *proof* of it because we heard it and/or saw it. We weren't there on your screen. We couldn't see if he shot you. But we can actually hear if someone is t-baiting or not.

You're logic is very flawed and I feel bad for you. You could hear it, he shot and missed. It was basically T-baiting except he was actually trimg to kill him. That's like in real life someone being shot at and the attacker missed but the defender shoots the attacker first out of luck but gets put in jail because no one saw it. Makes sense. Not to mention I was off by myself walking where most rdmers try to pickoff people....

Now I would like you to show the evidence of me insulting you guys multiple times...

Re: |FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse 10 years, 8 months ago #166544

Tickle Tonk wrote:
Professor TTz wrote:
Tickle Tonk wrote:
Professor TTz wrote:

You're logic is very flawed and I feel bad for you. You could hear it, he shot and missed. It was basically T-baiting except he was actually trimg to kill him. That's like in real life someone being shot at and the attacker missed but the defender shoots the attacker first out of luck but gets put in jail because no one saw it. Makes sense. Not to mention I was off by myself walking where most rdmers try to pickoff people....

Now I would like you to show the evidence of me insulting you guys multiple times...
I don't have evidence anymore as I logged off Gmod but what I meant by that was I felt insulted by you saying(SAYING not said, as in it was implied) we were doing a bad job at what we were doing when we were only doing what we were supposed to do in that situation. Also, you contradicted yourself by saying you were alone. How am I supposed to hear a shotgun all the way across the map? Whereas a mic is the same volume regardless of your location, this isn't DarkRP.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by Rocinante.

Re: |FP| Anonymous Jacob Demotion Request/abuse 10 years, 8 months ago #166546

Professor TTz wrote:
Tickle Tonk wrote:
Professor TTz wrote:
Tickle Tonk wrote:
Professor TTz wrote:

I don't have evidence anymore as I logged off Gmod but what I meant by that was I felt insulted by you saying(SAYING not said, as in it was implied) we were doing a bad job at what we were doing when we were only doing what we were supposed to do in that situation. Also, you contradicted yourself by saying you were alone. How am I supposed to hear a shotgun all the way across the map? Whereas a mic is the same volume regardless of your location, this isn't DarkRP.

You really make me laugh, my point was you never knew if he shot or not. You can't assume he didn't and you can't assume he did. Therefore my slay was invalid...

Also, I never said you were bad admins other than then the time...well...that I said it. Othwerwise I said that the slay was unnecessary and abusive..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds