Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demotion Req On Kevin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demotion Req On Kevin

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #165000

You say you have no proof. That's one reason this post is flimsy. Also the player's that supported it have never played with me before.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #165001

-support

Kevin is fantastic staff, ive seen him help new people play the game, checks for RDM and ALWAYS enforces the rules. Also I have never seen Kevin abuse his powers unlike some people(Not pointing any fingers). Some of these things are taken out of context and some of the people who are supporting this have probably done similar things like this in the past, if not worse offenses. Very strong -support
  • Daft Sylar
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #165003

For those who cared as much as my finnicky self did about that link(in the 2nd picture): i.imgur.com/FHXM23C.jpg

Twas what Whip was gloating about to Kevin. Seems Whip was the one who instigated the conversation, not Kevin. And he was giving his own personal opinion to Whip, is that not allowed? This is a "democracy", no?

Not only that, it was outside of Gmod and anything related to FP. He was talking to another person he thought he could TRUST but obviously can't (that's a nod to anyone thinking of saying anything to Whip). To use that as evidence is borderline retarded. People are allowed to express themselves any way they damn please, as long as it doesn't go against anyone's liberties. And to persecute him for saying something outside a game goes against this DEMOCRACY we "stand" for. Had it been in the server or forums, I would understand. But it's not, so therefore, it's completely different. Like I said, you guys are being a little bit sensitive (USE SENSADYNE FOR DAT SENSITIVITY) and are letting your personal judgements cloud your own judgement. Stop letting every damn little thing get past your skin and grow up. >:L
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Rocinante.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #165007

Professor TTz wrote:
For those who cared as much as my finnicky self did about that link(in the 2nd picture): i.imgur.com/FHXM23C.jpg

Twas what Whip was gloating about to Kevin. Seems Whip was the one who instigated the conversation, not Kevin. And he was giving his own personal opinion to Whip, is that not allowed? This is a "democracy", no?

That's why I think this isn't enough proof for a demotion application. The only legit thing I did while a staff member was call my FRIEND a fag in a joking manor. I think all staff abuse proof should be from the server, not some bitch fit I had for being jealous of Whip having admin. I'm not going deny that I acted like a dick to him. I did just apologize on steam which he glady accepted. I just would like more proof before something this big happens. I will accept a demotion if the proof is legitimize. Also, I was calling Boots a bad T if I remember right and said he sucked because he died too fast at a traitor. I may be wrong but that's what I remember.
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by kevininheaven36.

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #165010

his is a "democracy", no?

Well, I think this is a Republican Dictatorship. As we staff/patricians vote for the new staff. Jose does however have the power to override decisions.

On topic, I'm gonna stay neutral.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #165020

-support all i really see in this demote request is some opinions some old conflicts and some playful joking not really abuse but one thing i do have to say to you kevin is you do start some problems with some staff so i would advise to not have a sensitive attitude and on the note that kevin called me a fag. i really dont care i call him a fag too its the way boy friendships work its LIFE if you cant see he was joking then really i cant see you having any friends
from crystal lake

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #165027

Me and kevin said sorry to each other, I am no longer adding new screen caps or looking for screen caps to be added. It will be up to jose or someone what happens to this. Me and kevin are now good I think.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #165028

WhipBone wrote:
Me and kevin said sorry to each other, I am no longer adding new screen caps or looking for screen caps to be added. It will be up to jose or someone what happens to this. Me and kevin are now good I think.

Wait, so what you're saying is you only made this BECAUSE you and Kevin were fighting? Because thats what it sounds like since you are "not adding more screencaps because we are good now"
  • Daft Sylar
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #165029

Daft Sylar wrote:
WhipBone wrote:

Wait, so what you're saying is you only made this BECAUSE you and Kevin were fighting? Because thats what it sounds like since you are "not adding more screencaps because we are good now"
No, I made it because I felt he wasn't nice to other players and he was holding grudges, Its all good now me and him had a chat about it.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #165030

WhipBone wrote:
Daft Sylar wrote:
WhipBone wrote:

No, I made it because I felt he wasn't nice to other players and he was holding grudges, Its all good now me and him had a chat about it.

Then why are you no longer adding to add evidence because, and I quote "because you guys are good now" It makes it sound like you only made this because of the fact that the two of you were fighting since the moment you stopped adding evidence was the SAME moment you and him forgave each other.
  • Daft Sylar
  • Junior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds