• Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #164880

I'm going to stay neutral on this and as always demotions tend to only happen during meetings unless things are immediate, and I'm not a fan of getting involved.

Going over the evidence:

The conversation between Whip and Kevin happened just recently, and there are still those not quite happy with the events that have gone on, and look to blame Jose for them regardless of his actual impact just because he is the leader. Whip has stated a number of times Jose needs to go as well as Kevin has, among other players, so this should not be taken as valid for it's hypocritical to use as evidence. The tongue face is generally an emoticon used for joking, so calling you a bitch might have just been poking fun, but then again maybe not.

The "You suck" in admin chat is nothing new. I've gotten a lot worse from players, even had my life threatened before by someone slayed who said he'd track me down with my IP and kill my family while I watched then they'd kill me after. Gotta have tough skin and know whatever pops into admin chat usually just comes out of frustration.

Telling people they are bad at being a specific class is nothing new either. Staff insult staff all the time it would seem, jokingly or not, about a fail they might of had a specific round. I'm sure we all remember a certain someone killing all his T buddies on Lost Temple to use a staff to win it for the innocent, nobody is perfect and everyone's entitled to their own opinions. That being said the issue between Boots and Kevin apparently seems to still be going on, and I was hoping it could be solved itself, but if you guys actually do need any mediation I have plenty of experience with it and would be happy to help resolve your issues.

Telling Boots to fuck off, once again I'll help solve this if needed otherwise the issue needs to be solved by the two players as soon as possible. But again I've seen plenty of occurrences of this by plenty of staff. In fact, a reply to "You piece of shit" directed to a staff member was returned to with "Watch your fucking language you fucking cunt". People can get heated, and as staff sometimes a reminder is needed to calm down, or a friendly offer that maybe the player should get a bit of fresh air.

Calling Jason a fag is out of context. I don't mean to throw Jason under a bus but he calls people fags as well, as do other players and staff call each other names all the time. As long as they are not sexist or racist I personally tend to let them go, but it must be reminded that feelings can be hurt, even in the online world. So just be careful with what you say to who.

The last two screenshots are completely invalid. As you can see I'm talking in one so I was clearly there for the situation. Mexican and Kevin were going at it for a good half hour before I hopped on to see what was going down. I'm sure you all remember a post by Kevin against Mexican abusing his powers and threatening to ban him and what not. There was video evidence of borderline trolling, a negative support on an app, all that. The two players worked it out and it was supposed to be water under the bridge. To use evidence from this situation after Kevin removed his side of it and called it even is unfair and hypocritical. To use these pictures as proof then the story must be reopened as to what led him to act like this in the first place. And after Kevin gave off his list of least favorite admins two more players did the same thing. Only one of them was staff, another was just some server regular. People are entitled to their opinions and have the right to state them. If you've been shitlisted by someone they have their own reasons but it should not be a reason to retaliate. For the comment on Boots and Taco not slaying him that was most likely out of line, but again the tension on the server at the time was terrible, and I actually had to apologize to the server guests who's enjoyment was being ruined by what all of them considered to be a pointless argument.

Just my evaluation of the evidence, it'll be looked at deeper come next meeting I'm sure.

--->Pony
  • Pony
  • Legendary Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #164906

Pony wrote:
I'm going to stay neutral on this and as always demotions tend to only happen during meetings unless things are immediate, and I'm not a fan of getting involved.

Going over the evidence:

The conversation between Whip and Kevin happened just recently, and there are still those not quite happy with the events that have gone on, and look to blame Jose for them regardless of his actual impact just because he is the leader. Whip has stated a number of times Jose needs to go as well as Kevin has, among other players, so this should not be taken as valid for it's hypocritical to use as evidence. The tongue face is generally an emoticon used for joking, so calling you a bitch might have just been poking fun, but then again maybe not.

The "You suck" in admin chat is nothing new. I've gotten a lot worse from players, even had my life threatened before by someone slayed who said he'd track me down with my IP and kill my family while I watched then they'd kill me after. Gotta have tough skin and know whatever pops into admin chat usually just comes out of frustration.

Telling people they are bad at being a specific class is nothing new either. Staff insult staff all the time it would seem, jokingly or not, about a fail they might of had a specific round. I'm sure we all remember a certain someone killing all his T buddies on Lost Temple to use a staff to win it for the innocent, nobody is perfect and everyone's entitled to their own opinions. That being said the issue between Boots and Kevin apparently seems to still be going on, and I was hoping it could be solved itself, but if you guys actually do need any mediation I have plenty of experience with it and would be happy to help resolve your issues.

Telling Boots to fuck off, once again I'll help solve this if needed otherwise the issue needs to be solved by the two players as soon as possible. But again I've seen plenty of occurrences of this by plenty of staff. In fact, a reply to "You piece of shit" directed to a staff member was returned to with "Watch your fucking language you fucking cunt". People can get heated, and as staff sometimes a reminder is needed to calm down, or a friendly offer that maybe the player should get a bit of fresh air.

Calling Jason a fag is out of context. I don't mean to throw Jason under a bus but he calls people fags as well, as do other players and staff call each other names all the time. As long as they are not sexist or racist I personally tend to let them go, but it must be reminded that feelings can be hurt, even in the online world. So just be careful with what you say to who.

The last two screenshots are completely invalid. As you can see I'm talking in one so I was clearly there for the situation. Mexican and Kevin were going at it for a good half hour before I hopped on to see what was going down. I'm sure you all remember a post by Kevin against Mexican abusing his powers and threatening to ban him and what not. There was video evidence of borderline trolling, a negative support on an app, all that. The two players worked it out and it was supposed to be water under the bridge. To use evidence from this situation after Kevin removed his side of it and called it even is unfair and hypocritical. To use these pictures as proof then the story must be reopened as to what led him to act like this in the first place. And after Kevin gave off his list of least favorite admins two more players did the same thing. Only one of them was staff, another was just some server regular. People are entitled to their opinions and have the right to state them. If you've been shitlisted by someone they have their own reasons but it should not be a reason to retaliate. For the comment on Boots and Taco not slaying him that was most likely out of line, but again the tension on the server at the time was terrible, and I actually had to apologize to the server guests who's enjoyment was being ruined by what all of them considered to be a pointless argument.

Just my evaluation of the evidence, it'll be looked at deeper come next meeting I'm sure.

--->Pony
At least I'm not the only one not thinking out my ass bring quick to judge when most EVERYONE has done one of those things one time or another, and to accuse them of such things is asinine and hypocritical.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #164917

NUETRAL cause I don't playTTT anyways it looks like also in the steam chat you where sendings him stuff before when I looked at it and you Xed out of steam chat then talked again so you could have angrier him and pony can't keep it simple ;-;
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #164923

Alphadog3 wrote:
NUETRAL cause I don't playTTT anyways it looks like also in the steam chat you where sendings him stuff before when I looked at it and you Xed out of steam chat then talked again so you could have angrier him and pony can't keep it simple ;-;
I only thing I said to him on that day was a link to a screen cap showing I was admin because I thought he was my friend because the day before we had fun on ttt, but next thing yenno he starts sayin stuff
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #164992

Regarding the evidence. Jason is my one of my best friends on the server and he knew I was joking with him on the server. Regarding Boots, I have tried to apologize many time, I made a post asking for help between us, leave the server when we argue, and try to stay mature about it. I would like to point out how only about 4 of the people who commented are actual TTT members(Taco, Pony, Boots, and Slyther) and the other I have no idea who they are and have never met. Also I think it's known I dislike Jose and Whip has asked me many times if I would support a demote app for Jose and he calls Jose very bad names. I think the entire Jose thing should be out of this considering Slappy's posts. Seeing how I have over 30 reported bans, 48 slays, and over 200 hours now played on that server I think I am doing a good job at being staff but not a good job at being a "friendly player" which I plan on working out. I have never done anything abusive with the commands. Also, when Taco trolled me and other everyone told me it was just "fun", yet when I call my best friend a fag and list people who arn't my favorite staff has nothing at ALL to do with being trusted. The staff listing was supposed to make Taco feel better because I was scared he though he was my least favorite staff. Also that was from before I became staff and the staff decided that it wasn't a big enough thing to not let me be staff. Taco supported in the vote for my trusted and forgave me for that. Also, most of those things were said BEFORE I was trusted so this cannot be staff abuse seeing how there is no hard proof of me breaking a law when I was a staff member. The only chat I see with me being trusted was talking to Jason who is one of my best friends, as I previously stated. Me and Boots have put the bad water behind us and I was already punished for the disrespect to taco which was before I was even staff. This proof is old and has already been fixed. It also had nothing to do with my staff efficiency because I was not staff during it. The chat with you is the only relevant thing which is not on the server and I was not on duty as a staff member so I don't think I have to be kind to you Whip. This seems more like a revenge post than a demote for me not doing my job. I have done so much more good for the server than I have done harm, as in the many bans and slays I have. I would gladly accept a demotion if you had proof of me being disrespectful to normal players or abusing when I'm staff.

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #164994

kevininheaven36 wrote:
Regarding the evidence. Jason is my one of my best friends on the server and he knew I was joking with him on the server. Regarding Boots, I have tried to apologize many time, I made a post asking for help between us, leave the server when we argue, and try to stay mature about it. I would like to point out how only about 4 of the people who commented are actual TTT members(Taco, Pony, Boots, and Slyther) and the other I have no idea who they are and have never met. Also I think it's known I dislike Jose and Whip has asked me many times if I would support a demote app for Jose and he calls Jose very bad names. I think the entire Jose thing should be out of this considering Slappy's posts. Seeing how I have over 30 reported bans, 48 slays, and over 200 hours now played on that server I think I am doing a good job at being staff but not a good job at being a "friendly player" which I plan on working out. I have never done anything abusive with the commands. Also, when Taco trolled me and other everyone told me it was just "fun", yet when I call my best friend a fag and list people who arn't my favorite staff has nothing at ALL to do with being trusted. The staff listing was supposed to make Taco feel better because I was scared he though he was my least favorite staff. Also that was from before I became staff and the staff decided that it wasn't a big enough thing to not let me be staff. Taco supported in the vote for my trusted and forgave me for that. Also, most of those things were said BEFORE I was trusted so this cannot be staff abuse seeing how there is no hard proof of me breaking a law when I was a staff member. The only chat I see with me being trusted was talking to Jason who is one of my best friends, as I previously stated. Me and Boots have put the bad water behind us and I was already punished for the disrespect to taco which was before I was even staff. This proof is old and has already been fixed. It also had nothing to do with my staff efficiency because I was not staff during it. The chat with you is the only relevant thing which is not on the server and I was not on duty as a staff member so I don't think I have to be kind to you Whip. This seems more like a revenge post than a demote for me not doing my job. I have done so much more good for the server than I have done harm, as in the many bans and slays I have. I would gladly accept a demotion if you had proof of me being disrespectful to normal players or abusing when I'm staff.
>I'm a trusted on TTT >Isn't considered an actual TTT member. :<
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #164995

Tonttunatore wrote:
Kevin did this to me once,called me a wizard and told me to go back home on the TTT server,sorry Kevin
+Support

Are you lost? Why would I tell you to go home to the TTT server when we were on the TTT server. Also, I don't know who you are and I don't call people "wizards" cause I have no idea what that means.

>I'm a trusted on TTT >Isn't considered an actual TTT member. :<

Well I guess we haven't met. I've never seen you on. But it seems the other people who posted are Whip's friends and they are not regulars on TTT. If I haven't met them that means they can't know if I'm "mean" or not. This just doesn't make solid sense.
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by kevininheaven36.

Re: Demotion Req On Kevin 10 years, 9 months ago #164997

I made this demotion req because I felt you are mean to player but I had no proof, I was going to wait until other players pushed me to make it, I did not make it out of rage.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds