Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demotion Request- |FP| Mechanic
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Demotion Request- |FP| Mechanic

Re: Demotion Request- |FP| Mechanic 10 years, 10 months ago #155771

Shouldn't have to shoot a prisoner he's already bloody caught, being a cop requires patience and competence neither of which I saw performed.

Won't support the demote but I'd be a bit less attentive of prisoners and their taunts.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Demotion Request- |FP| Mechanic 10 years, 10 months ago #155772

Mechanic wrote:
ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
TheVikingGhost wrote:
I ran into the jail myself and heard Shing saying if you use your mic you'll be killed, but I guess you conveniently didn't hear that.

Huge -Support on this Demote request.

Here you go:
You obvisouly don't play Rp that much. Since this is a serisous Rp server everything correlates to real life( U.S Laws). There are specific wardens that rule the warden. Such as here, you can get a defnition and such.
www.thefreedictionary.com/Prison+Warden

This means in real life, a FBI agent would not be able to go into a prison and start making rules. The prisoners wouldn't have to listen because everything correlates to the actual warden of the prison or a high ranking officer THAT IS SPECIFICALLY ASSIGNED TO THAT PRISON.

Just to make shure that I was correct on this, I asked my dad, who is a retired police officer ( retired last year) and he said that infact I am correct.

So he was breaking rules.....

Good thing rules in real life dont even correlate with IRL rules in prison. I can make rules up in prison for the sake of rp if i want. For the love of god though, you cant rp, you just HAVE to go against the rules and try to find the loophole in my prison rule! NOPE. I kill you, and you just keep breaking my prison rule. I wasnt gonna respond to anyone, because its in a jail, you are all prisoner scum and you follow my rules. You on the other hand decided to break the prison rule, and you were violently punished.

Okay, I will have to ask chute how he wants his server organized. Until then, Neither one of us is correct.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Demotion Request- |FP| Mechanic 10 years, 10 months ago #155774

Hold up, I'ma let you finish but Beyoncé had the best video of all time!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Demotion Request- |FP| Mechanic 10 years, 10 months ago #155775

Mechanic wrote:
TheVikingGhost wrote:
I ran into the jail myself and heard Shing saying if you use your mic you'll be killed, but I guess you conveniently didn't hear that.

Huge -Support on this Demote request.

Here you go:
You obvisouly don't play Rp that much. Since this is a serisous Rp server everything correlates to real life( U.S Laws). There are specific wardens that rule the warden. Such as here, you can get a defnition and such.
www.thefreedictionary.com/Prison+Warden

This means in real life, a FBI agent would not be able to go into a prison and start making rules. The prisoners wouldn't have to listen because everything correlates to the actual warden of the prison or a high ranking officer THAT IS SPECIFICALLY ASSIGNED TO THAT PRISON.

Just to make shure that I was correct on this, I asked my dad, who is a retired police officer ( retired last year) and he said that infact I am correct.

So he was breaking rules.....

Good thing rules in real life dont even correlate with IRL rules in prison. I can make rules up in prison for the sake of rp if i want. For the love of god though, you cant rp, you just HAVE to go against the rules and try to find the loophole in my prison rule! NOPE. I kill you, and you just keep breaking my prison rule. I wasnt gonna respond to anyone, because its in a jail, you are all prisoner scum and you follow my rules. You on the other hand decided to break the prison rule, and you were violently punished.

Okay, I will have to ask chute how he wants his server organized. Until then, Neither one of us is correct.

No need to trouble Chute with something so trivial as this. It's a simple matter any staff member could've handled. It's not worth the demote just bad cop skills.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: Demotion Request- |FP| Mechanic 10 years, 10 months ago #155776

Jose wrote:
Hold up, I'ma let you finish but Beyoncé had the best video of all time!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

I think it is, Because its MASSIVE RDM, as a staff and He shoudl know better. There are about 4 request about Shings Abuse and I got VALID EVIDENCE this time.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Demotion Request- |FP| Mechanic 10 years, 10 months ago #155777

best thing to do is instead of killing them just get in the cell, /me gags inmate and if they continue to use there mic just demote them for failrp

and if they refuse to eat the lovely prison food

• Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by .....

Re: Demotion Request- |FP| Mechanic 10 years, 10 months ago #155788

at the other side peter was micspamming,
wich can be arrested yet killed for if not hobo

wich is not the point.
Shing might have made a mistake and not known he couldnt if true.

Your not gonna demote one for a mistake, not even for a single instance done on purpose.
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Slappy.

Re: Demotion Request- |FP| Mechanic 10 years, 10 months ago #155792

Demoting this player entirely is silly. You were in the jail, arrested, you weren't losing anything by it. Maybe a demote from the rp job or something, but nothing more serious than that.

Also, it seems like you are trying to provoke Shing. He would have stopped if you stopped screaming at him, yet you continue to so he kills you.

Locked.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Jochs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds