Username Password: Remember me

Shing Harper
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shing Harper

Shing Harper 10 years, 10 months ago #155461

Staff Member(s) Name: Shing Harper

Staff Member(s) SteamID: Not sure.

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Random kick, and undeserved text/voice chat mute.

What server(s) was this on?: DarkRP Serious Roleplay

Evidence: I don't have any evodence as I didn't think to take screenshots at the time but I'm sure the admins can check the mute/kick logs. The situation is explained further in this topic. www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...55447&Itemid=426
The topic has been locked.

Re: Shing Harper 10 years, 10 months ago #155466

He just posted this in the other topic,"The electron of ghost matter was off the charts when i arrived at the scene, my ectometer was tipping the scales, the citizen reported ghosts in the building, i searched it, and the room you were taking home in was full of ghosts, i kindly asked to come in so i could wipe the ghosts out, and take them to a jail facility. You denied, and pulled out a weapon, i could hear you taking it out of your holster, and cocking the weapon, from there i knew you were working with the ghosts so i needed to force my way in for the cities safety, and my safety. I found the ghosts, caught them, and found drugs in the area, I siezed them and sent them back to the lab to be tested for ghost matter. You demoted me for random raid, and didnt sieze plants, when i did sieze the plants inside, and it wasnt even random, the ectometer was off the charts and many reports of ghosts in the building game from many citizens. After i kicked you you continued to insult me and argue, so i chat muted you. You said lick my butthole, which i find very offensive and unnecessary to say, when your using it in a derogatory way. I definitely think you need to solve problems with the ghost busters and let us do our job, not retaliate and get angry."

Even If he is not demoted I would like him to recognize that he is not above the rules.

Re: Shing Harper 10 years, 10 months ago #155468

You random raided then kicked me for demote that was definitely justified.

Edit: When did I say you said it in that paragraph?
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Kernel Sanders.

Re: Shing Harper 10 years, 10 months ago #155471

You had no reason to come in. And I didn't pull out my gun until you battering rammed the first door.

Re: Shing Harper 10 years, 10 months ago #155472

No proof, no go, shings awesome, bye.
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.

Re: Shing Harper 10 years, 10 months ago #155473

He can't even be serious in the 2 threads I made. He really needs to be reevaluated.

Re: Shing Harper 10 years, 10 months ago #155477

-Support i used to hate shing now i love him, even when i hated him it was because hes a good admin, No admins as of right now dont abuse. Stahp
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Shing Harper 10 years, 10 months ago #155547

Denied

No evidence.

Only one person has access to the logs, and it will take a lot of effort looking through all that information just to find what you are talking about.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds