Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #154426

teh1337c wrote:
Definitely support demotion from just this evidence, but I think it's about time a ban is considered. I mean I know he is just a little kid, but he has made some people leave, isn't friendly, and contributes nothing positive to the community or any of its respective servers. Besides, maybe if he is banned he will go out and play like kids his age should, instead of staying inside on his computer all day. Staff has a moral obligation to do what is best for this kid an ban him from the community in the hopes that he will become more active and meet more offline people which will both lead to a happier childhood and as a result a more successful life

Okay, me getting demoted for making people leave is BULLSHIT. Geting banned for making people leave is BULLSHIT, also shut the
Fu** up because your breaking ToU
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #154427

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
teh1337c wrote:
Definitely support demotion from just this evidence, but I think it's about time a ban is considered. I mean I know he is just a little kid, but he has made some people leave, isn't friendly, and contributes nothing positive to the community or any of its respective servers. Besides, maybe if he is banned he will go out and play like kids his age should, instead of staying inside on his computer all day. Staff has a moral obligation to do what is best for this kid an ban him from the community in the hopes that he will become more active and meet more offline people which will both lead to a happier childhood and as a result a more successful life

Okay, me getting demoted for making people leave is BULLSHIT. Geting banned for making people leave is BULLSHIT, also shut the
Fu** up because your breaking ToU
why are you always mad?, support Peter abuses alot and thinks when he says sorrys it's all good but it isn't all good someone left fp because of him
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #154444

We need this to be decided on now.
  • MegaMan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Prepared to get minged

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #154445

Let's just stop arguing for now. Demotions will be discussed during the meeting.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Kenny, EMP
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds