Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #153702

Ok I'm going to be completely honest here. I haven't been here very long but I'm sick of this kid Peter. EVERY SINGLE DAY, theres either a Ban Request or he did something. Why can't he just get banned off FP, the community, the servers? He's the main hate in this whole community. The forums are filled with stuff about him. He shouldn't have powers in the first place because of course he's going to abuse it because he has no responsibility, NOR maturity. I saw the screenshots and its more than clear that this kid has to leave and grow up.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #153712

Peter this not how you do this with staff powers its abusing you have to learn from you mistakes and know this but this is your biggest Problem on Jb
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
rip signature
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by dgm. Reason: I already put +support

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #153745

Cat the Dinosaur wrote:
Well +support im thinking about leaving because of him doing this

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • MegaMan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Prepared to get minged

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #153746

Cat the Dinosaur wrote:
+Support
Made multiple staff leave like me Illusineer and others

You cant +Support just because staff leave because of me. YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT BECAUSE OF THE EVIDENCE.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #153747

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Cat the Dinosaur wrote:
+Support
Made multiple staff leave like me Illusineer and others

You cant +Support just because staff leave because of me. YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT BECAUSE OF THE EVIDENCE.

He had already +supported just stop being a minge in your own ban rquest
  • MegaMan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Prepared to get minged

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #153778

+Support, sorry Peter, but the proof gives me no choice.
  • KingZ
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #154398

Here we go again. This time I have no choice but to + support.
I'm tired of everyone leaving due to you.
If key is your role model, he'd be ashamed.
If you'd behave and stuff like that you'd have a better chance of progressing in FPJB.
  • wiz4rdz
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #154403

+ Support if I can even do this, I've seen it before but I figured he'll but apparently not so sorry Peter.
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Pirate Pete.

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #154404

Definitely support demotion from just this evidence, but I think it's about time a ban is considered. I mean I know he is just a little kid, but he has made some people leave, isn't friendly, and contributes nothing positive to the community or any of its respective servers. Besides, maybe if he is banned he will go out and play like kids his age should, instead of staying inside on his computer all day. Staff has a moral obligation to do what is best for this kid an ban him from the community in the hopes that he will become more active and meet more offline people which will both lead to a happier childhood and as a result a more successful life
  • teh1337c
  • Gold Boarder

Re: Jailbreak Report Abuse- |FP| ImThatPeterGriffin 10 years, 10 months ago #154409

Can someone PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC AND GET TO A DECISION?

"OMG IM SO JELLY! 8===D"-Krieged 2013
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by ZeTonttunator.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds