Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demote req-Peter - Jailbreak
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Demote req-Peter - Jailbreak

Re: Demote req-Peter - Jailbreak 10 years, 10 months ago #152721

Can a mod please lock this as to stop any more harm from being done?
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Demote req-Peter - Jailbreak 10 years, 10 months ago #152722

Can you guys actually post some screenies or something? I know that it is actually a bit hard to get evidence on JailBreak unless you're constantly recording. But Peter has been joining the server for a small amount of time for the past week or so, either being an ass or questionably punishing someone.

I have a few screenshots of some of the things he's done; but most of what I've seen, I didn't manage to get video footage of. I think I've also managed to lose some of my screenies, but here's what I have.

Peter Ghosting:

Peter gloating about getting his powers back:

Peter ensorsing inappropriate sprays:

Peter gloating about Kalel's forum ban:

Some of the things that I don't have screenies of:
- Peter muting a player for spoiling a movie.
- Peter yelling at me in caps to ban a player that he didn't really have evidence of.
- Peter yelling at me to ban someone for breaking a small rule.
- Peter slaying someone, and then leaving or not responding when questioned about it.
- Peter muting players for simple cursing, and then turning around and cursing himself.
- Peter obsessively using his powers on other staff members.
- etc.

Personally, I don't think it is a question as to if Peter will get demoted or not. I think the question is when will he get demoted. It's just a matter of time until more and more people manage to get more evidence of some of the things he does.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Kenny

Re: Demote req-Peter - Jailbreak 10 years, 10 months ago #152726

But im not fighting im not name calling please explain how im being immature? @ merc
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Demote req-Peter - Jailbreak 10 years, 10 months ago #152733

If i had offended anyone in this thread,im sorry

"OMG IM SO JELLY! 8===D"-Krieged 2013

Re: Demote req-Peter - Jailbreak 10 years, 10 months ago #152734

JayHawk wrote:
Can you guys actually post some screenies or something? I know that it is actually a bit hard to get evidence on JailBreak unless you're constantly recording. But Peter has been joining the server for a small amount of time for the past week or so, either being an ass or questionably punishing someone.

I have a few screenshots of some of the things he's done; but most of what I've seen, I didn't manage to get video footage of. I think I've also managed to lose some of my screenies, but here's what I have.

Peter Ghosting:

- Peter yelling at me in caps to ban a player that he didn't really have evidence of.
- Peter slaying someone, and then leaving or not responding when questioned about it.
- Peter muting players for simple cursing, and then turning around and cursing himself.
- etc.

Personally, I don't think it is a question as to if Peter will get demoted or not. I think the question is when will he get demoted. It's just a matter of time until more and more people manage to get more evidence of some of the things he does.

You do realize that the one when i said i want more was i was trying to see whos it was Jayhawk. I didnt actually want it. I wanted to punish the player.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Demote req-Peter - Jailbreak 10 years, 10 months ago #152736

whipbone wrote:
But im not fighting im not name calling please explain how im being immature? @ merc
Pot + Bickering like a 5 year old.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Demote req-Peter - Jailbreak 10 years, 10 months ago #152737

JayHawk wrote:

Peter Ghosting:

- etc.

THANK YOU! He's not even active on JB anymore. I've only seen him on for short periods of time, and they are far and few.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Demote req-Peter - Jailbreak 10 years, 10 months ago #152738

This is honestly one terrible demote request. Let me just point out, One that everyone has a temper, some people show it more often then others. He might be one that shows it often but everyone will eventually grow out of it. Next, this "demote" request has pictures that could be from when he first joined, most of the current staff were minges when they first joined, now look where we are. Yes, if it was when he had staff it's not okay to break rules but everyone slips up every once in a while. Thirdly, where does it say on the Jailbreak Staff Guidelines does it say no mingery on other servers? I know it's on the TTT server staff guidelines because I couldn't deal with the TTT staff going on to say RP or minecraft either griefing our cursing out an admin. I'm pretty sure TTT is the only server that enforces that, and I will still continue to enforce it cause it sickens me to know the staff treat each other with such disrespect. Honestly, Peter might not be the best of guys, but you have to give him a chance. Constantly spamming down his karma on the forums(even though that has nothing to deal with the topic), just giving him total crap everywhere. I hear about it all the time what people do to peter and once again it sickens me. It's a gaming community, not a teenage drama. No need to treat people like it is. Now please, grow up and face the facts that this is a child friendly gaming community, and I for one came when I was a youngling which I still am somewhat. If I am convinced to stay then others should be able to have the same chance I had on every server.

P.S.: This has about as much legitimate proof as Rake's latest RP demote.

Thank you.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Jose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Kenny, Molly

Re: Demote req-Peter - Jailbreak 10 years, 10 months ago #152741

Jose wrote:
This is honestly one terrible demote request. Let me just point out, One that everyone has a temper, some people show it more often then others. He might be one that shows it often but everyone will eventually grow out of it. Next, this "demote" request has pictures that could be from when he first joined, most of the current staff were minges when they first joined, now look where we are. Yes, if it was when he had staff it's not okay to break rules but everyone slips up every once in a while. Thirdly, where does it say on the Jailbreak Staff Guidelines does it say no mingery on other servers? I know it's on the TTT server staff guidelines because I couldn't deal with the TTT staff going on to say RP or minecraft either griefing our cursing out an admin. I'm pretty sure TTT is the only server that enforces that, and I will still continue to enforce it cause it sickens me to know the staff treat each other with such disrespect. Honestly, Peter might not be the best of guys, but you have to give him a chance. Constantly spamming down his karma on the forums(even though that has nothing to deal with the topic), just giving him total crap everywhere. I hear about it all the time what people do to peter and once again it sickens me. It's a gaming community, not a teenage drama. No need to treat people like it is. Now please, grow up and face the facts that this is a child friendly gaming community, and I for one came when I was a youngling which I still am somewhat. If I am convinced to stay then others should be able to have the same chance I had on every server.

P.S.: This has about as much legitimate proof as Rake's latest RP demote.

Thank you.

well, that explained everything. Whip just calm down, if you pick on Peter for these things, you would be banned too.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds