Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me.

ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me. 10 years, 10 months ago #152605

I was talking to him and he started yelling STOP TALKING IM TRYING TO DO SOME THING then he muted me and unmuted me `10 times but thoe then he started saying EVEN THOE YOUR STAFF I CAN STILL MUTE YOU YOU CAN ONLY KILL THEM IF THEY START SHOOTING NOT IF THEY POINT A GUN AT YOU AND STUFF.
I call abuse. he sits muting me cause he is talking over me he yelled IM MUTING YOU and mutes me for him talking over him then he lies saying he has 6 months gameplay when he I have been here shorter than hm and he has less hours than me. hes inactive lieing abuseing.
  • EpicGamer
  • Gold Boarder
Be Mlg like me. BroComeAtMe
The topic has been locked.

Re: ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me. 10 years, 10 months ago #152607

IM NOT HAVING THIS THIS IS MAKING ME ANGRY
BS

• EpicGamer
  • Gold Boarder

Re: ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me. 10 years, 10 months ago #152608

Im sure his response to this will be mature and well thought out...
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Kenny, boxofrain1, MegaMan

Re: ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me. 10 years, 10 months ago #152609

Peters trying but he still has some problems. He does need to respect other staff though i agree but he's working on it
  • dookeysmathers
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Where is my free hot meal?
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me. 10 years, 10 months ago #152614

Ahh, I like how people rage and dont know the rules. Epic Gamer decides to tell the guards that you can KoS any prisoner with a gun. FALSE: You must tell them to drop it unless you are last guard or they fire a bullet. So I tell Epic thats not what you do and I told the guard what is true. Next round im warden and he keeps micspamming THATS NOT WHAT YOU DO YOUR ANNOYING, So he was talking over warden so I muted him. I would suggest reading the rules over again Epic:

friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...16022&Itemid=426

EDIT-

I also do have 6 months of gameplay on the server. I have been playing FP JB since December of last year.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by AviatorMaster.

Re: ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me. 10 years, 10 months ago #152616

Lies
I say you can kos a prisoner if his gun is UNHOLSTERED you decide to yell ONLY IF YOUR THE LAST GUARD
and then im speaking and you start talking and you say thats talking over warden? your talking over me. AND THEN suddenly im muted. micspaming = Random noises singing and strange stuff like LALALLlla over and over. Saying some thing so you can hear me it isnt spam. Why dont you stop lieing.
you said I said you can auto kos them if they have a gun I DIDNT SAY THAT I SAID IF ITS UNHOLSTERED ITS KOS IF ITS HOLSTERED ITS 3 SECONDS TO DROP THEN THEY KOS. so I DEMAND HIM TO GET DEMOTED , lieing inactive and abuse
  • EpicGamer
  • Gold Boarder

Re: ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me. 10 years, 10 months ago #152618

EpicGamer wrote:
Lies
I say you can kos a prisoner if his gun is UNHOLSTERED you decide to yell ONLY IF YOUR THE LAST GUARD
and then im speaking and you start talking and you say thats talking over warden? your talking over me. AND THEN suddenly im muted. micspaming = Random noises singing and strange stuff like LALALLlla over and over. Saying some thing so you can hear me it isnt spam. Why dont you stop lieing.
you said I said you can auto kos them if they have a gun I DIDNT SAY THAT I SAID IF ITS UNHOLSTERED ITS KOS IF ITS HOLSTERED ITS 3 SECONDS TO DROP THEN THEY KOS. so I DEMAND HIM TO GET DEMOTED , lieing inactive and abuse

Its NOT KoS if its unholstered. You have to tell them to drop it still. If they FIRE while its unholstered than its KoS.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me. 10 years, 10 months ago #152619

Peter: hes just really stupidly strict with the rules and he needs to learn to relax sometimes. If he warned you to stop talking because you were micspamming you should of listened. Now stop moaning.

Re: ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me. 10 years, 10 months ago #152620

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Ahh, I like how people rage and dont know the rules. Epic Gamer decides to tell the guards that you can KoS any prisoner with a gun. FALSE: You must tell them to drop it unless you are last guard or they fire a bullet. So I tell Epic thats not what you do and I told the guard what is true. Next round im warden and he keeps micspamming THATS NOT WHAT YOU DO YOUR ANNOYING, So he was talking over warden so I muted him. I would suggest reading the rules over again Epic:

friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option=com...16022&Itemid=426

EDIT-

I also do have 6 months of gameplay on the server. I have been playing FP JB since December of last year.

You only shoot them down if its UNHOLSTERED.
  • wiz4rdz
  • Gold Boarder

Re: ImThatPeterGriffin abuses mute on me. 10 years, 10 months ago #152621

I saw this in the nick of time before peter left the server he clearly said 'Epic is so annoying' making another reason for Peter to mute Epic

"OMG IM SO JELLY! 8===D"-Krieged 2013
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds