Username Password: Remember me

RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF!

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150361

Molly Beardly wrote:
MadHattie wrote:
Rake wrote:
There's no abuse, Whip Bone you are one of the worst players I've ever come across, and in two years of my fair share of players that means something.

You do nothing but run around, bullying players, calling staff and players alike racial slurs, swears and some things I've never even heard.

If you would've at least RP'd the situation out instead of blowing down a door into a room YOU KNEW was legal with no contraband in it I would've happily let you in, no trouble needed. I just set up in that building and you picked the worst and least probable time for me to have any contraband and I wasn't even thinking of doing such things.

But no, you do what you always do which is run in, blow everything by everyone up with either a C4 or Airstrike and what do they do. Get mad, you've got at least 3 ban requests on you for talking sexually towards children which is bloody atrocious. You've got no right to call me an abuser when you're the sole definition of a player we don't welcome here. Or at least I don't welcome.

This is not the first abuse thread I've had on me and certainly not even close to the best or most just. So good luck pal.

I absolutley love this, it's all true and he somehoe gets away with it even after warnings, worst rper ive ever come across

THIS. Also I think you need a hefty ban Whip. I've recieved sexual threats from you, and I assure you it will never come true, you will get nowhere near me. I think he needs to be cut off from mommies credit cards, and needs to be told to go outside and play. I mean, trying to demote a beloved member of FP because you failrp, please.

I like how you say he will never get near you, why would he. I have seen a picture of you posted on the FP server before and you're someone that will never get married. You're pretty ugly.
  • shottymc
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150362

shottymc wrote:
Molly Beardly wrote:
MadHattie wrote:
Rake wrote:
There's no abuse, Whip Bone you are one of the worst players I've ever come across, and in two years of my fair share of players that means something.

You do nothing but run around, bullying players, calling staff and players alike racial slurs, swears and some things I've never even heard.

If you would've at least RP'd the situation out instead of blowing down a door into a room YOU KNEW was legal with no contraband in it I would've happily let you in, no trouble needed. I just set up in that building and you picked the worst and least probable time for me to have any contraband and I wasn't even thinking of doing such things.

But no, you do what you always do which is run in, blow everything by everyone up with either a C4 or Airstrike and what do they do. Get mad, you've got at least 3 ban requests on you for talking sexually towards children which is bloody atrocious. You've got no right to call me an abuser when you're the sole definition of a player we don't welcome here. Or at least I don't welcome.

This is not the first abuse thread I've had on me and certainly not even close to the best or most just. So good luck pal.

I absolutley love this, it's all true and he somehoe gets away with it even after warnings, worst rper ive ever come across

THIS. Also I think you need a hefty ban Whip. I've recieved sexual threats from you, and I assure you it will never come true, you will get nowhere near me. I think he needs to be cut off from mommies credit cards, and needs to be told to go outside and play. I mean, trying to demote a beloved member of FP because you failrp, please.

I like how you say he will never get near you, why would he. I have seen a picture of you posted on the FP server before and you're someone that will never get married. You're pretty ugly.

A fresh account created only an hour ago that only posted on this topic? Whipbone, you seem pretty desperate.

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150364

It doesn't matter if you were kicked, Rake did what he was supposed to do. You don't just rush back into the action when rejoining the server, even if you were kicked. This is just silly.

Locked + Denied.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Jochs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rake
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds