Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF!

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150275

Raiding Rules
• Raiding must be done with Roleplay. It would be anti RP to just randomly walk to a door and bust it down with an auto shotgun and look and see what is inside.
• The only jobs that are allowed to commit raids are Civil Protectors, Gangsters, Locksmiths hired by gangsters or a mob boss, Mob Bosses, and Rebel Scientists that are alongside gangsters or mob bosses in the raid.

You've done that whipbone, Just not with a auto shotty but with a door charge, You clearly just randomly blowed that door down just to see what's inside.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150281

Rake wrote:
There's no abuse, Whip Bone you are one of the worst players I've ever come across, and in two years of my fair share of players that means something.

You do nothing but run around, bullying players, calling staff and players alike racial slurs, swears and some things I've never even heard.

If you would've at least RP'd the situation out instead of blowing down a door into a room YOU KNEW was legal with no contraband in it I would've happily let you in, no trouble needed. I just set up in that building and you picked the worst and least probable time for me to have any contraband and I wasn't even thinking of doing such things.

But no, you do what you always do which is run in, blow everything by everyone up with either a C4 or Airstrike and what do they do. Get mad, you've got at least 3 ban requests on you for talking sexually towards children which is bloody atrocious. You've got no right to call me an abuser when you're the sole definition of a player we don't welcome here. Or at least I don't welcome.

This is not the first abuse thread I've had on me and certainly not even close to the best or most just. So good luck pal.

I absolutley love this, it's all true and he somehoe gets away with it even after warnings, worst rper ive ever come across
  • SamPhoenix
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Vanity
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

She can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist. The paintbrush is a razor and the canvas is her wrist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rake

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150283

Zack told me he would have whip banned for talking sexually to me but it never happrened
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150286

teh1337c wrote:
Lol dude you were fail rping though, you can't just run around blowing open doors for no reason. SWAT don't do that IRL
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150302

The moment he went SWAT, i knew he was going to corruptly raid.

Whip, it's getting WAAAY outta hand.

Control yo self, BOI!

If anything, this proof goes against you!

Rake wasn't doing anything, you failrp'd and i'm guessing moderate Job aboose.

The tables have turned, not surprisingly.
  • TheKeyLimit
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 50 MB straight to your router kid

real ones know
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by TheKeyLimit.

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150304

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Zack told me he would have whip banned for talking sexually to me but it never happrened

Am I an Admin? No, I said I will ask for someone to look at this and he will receive some ban time.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150306

Well that was abuse. Look he heard them talking about stuff. Il say it in the rp way.
and a story. He walks to a house he hears them talking about stuff. He goes to apply for the job. he says to himself "im going to see if theese guys are mugging or raiding" He walks in and blows his door down to check cause it was locked. NOW I DONT KNOW IM NOT A RPER BUT THIS IS MY GUESSS
  • EpicGamer
  • Gold Boarder
Be Mlg like me. BroComeAtMe

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150318

MadHattie wrote:
Rake wrote:
There's no abuse, Whip Bone you are one of the worst players I've ever come across, and in two years of my fair share of players that means something.

You do nothing but run around, bullying players, calling staff and players alike racial slurs, swears and some things I've never even heard.

If you would've at least RP'd the situation out instead of blowing down a door into a room YOU KNEW was legal with no contraband in it I would've happily let you in, no trouble needed. I just set up in that building and you picked the worst and least probable time for me to have any contraband and I wasn't even thinking of doing such things.

But no, you do what you always do which is run in, blow everything by everyone up with either a C4 or Airstrike and what do they do. Get mad, you've got at least 3 ban requests on you for talking sexually towards children which is bloody atrocious. You've got no right to call me an abuser when you're the sole definition of a player we don't welcome here. Or at least I don't welcome.

This is not the first abuse thread I've had on me and certainly not even close to the best or most just. So good luck pal.

I absolutley love this, it's all true and he somehoe gets away with it even after warnings, worst rper ive ever come across

THIS. Also I think you need a hefty ban Whip. I've recieved sexual threats from you, and I assure you it will never come true, you will get nowhere near me. I think he needs to be cut off from mommies credit cards, and needs to be told to go outside and play. I mean, trying to demote a beloved member of FP because you failrp, please.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rake

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150346

Molly Beardly wrote:
MadHattie wrote:
Rake wrote:

THIS. Also I think you need a hefty ban Whip. I've recieved sexual threats from you, and I assure you it will never come true, you will get nowhere near me. I think he needs to be cut off from mommies credit cards, and needs to be told to go outside and play. I mean, trying to demote a beloved member of FP because you failrp, please.
This guy is Selfish,Mingey,Perverted,Rude,etc. In my opinion he needs to be community banned.
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150351

Whip Bone...

• Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes