Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF!

RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150262

Staff Member(s) Name:Rake

Staff Member(s) SteamID:STEAM_0:0:20394284
Proof of steam id, Steamidfinder.com and use steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001054296/

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:He kicked me 3 times in the last 2 days 2 of which were today, I only demoted one so sorry </3 he kicked me for failrp when I was corrupt raiding even before the raid was over, This may look like Job Abuse but I just rejoined from being kicked Me I thought there was plants so I corrupt raided it

What server(s) was this on?: FP RP

Evidence:The video says it all
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
The topic has been locked.

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150263

To think i was making snuff films on the floor above
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150264

Krugerman12 wrote:
To think i was making snuff films on the floor above
I tried to scream out help but he is a fast kicker
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150266

There's no abuse, Whip Bone you are one of the worst players I've ever come across, and in two years of my fair share of players that means something.

You do nothing but run around, bullying players, calling staff and players alike racial slurs, swears and some things I've never even heard.

If you would've at least RP'd the situation out instead of blowing down a door into a room YOU KNEW was legal with no contraband in it I would've happily let you in, no trouble needed. I just set up in that building and you picked the worst and least probable time for me to have any contraband and I wasn't even thinking of doing such things.

But no, you do what you always do which is run in, blow everything by everyone up with either a C4 or Airstrike and what do they do. Get mad, you've got at least 3 ban requests on you for talking sexually towards children which is bloody atrocious. You've got no right to call me an abuser when you're the sole definition of a player we don't welcome here. Or at least I don't welcome.

This is not the first abuse thread I've had on me and certainly not even close to the best or most just. So good luck pal.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Rake.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150267

Lol dude you were fail rping though, you can't just run around blowing open doors for no reason. SWAT don't do that IRL
  • teh1337c
  • Gold Boarder

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150268

Rake wrote:
There's no abuse, Whip Bone you are one of the worst players I've ever come across, and in two years of my fair share of players that means something.

You do nothing but run around, bullying players, calling staff and players alike racial slurs, swears and some things I've never even heard.

If you would've at least RP'd the situation out instead of blowing down a door into a room YOU KNEW was legal with no contraband in it I would've happily let you in, no trouble needed. I just set up in that building and you picked the worst and least probable time for me to have any contraband and I wasn't even thinking of doing such things.

But no, you do what you always do which is run in, blow everything by everyone up with either a C4 or Airstrike and what do they do. Get mad, you've got at least 3 ban requests on you for talking sexually towards children which is bloody atrocious. You've got no right to call me an abuser when you're the sole definition of a player we don't welcome here. Or at least I don't welcome.
No I was courpt raiding teh1337 learn rules and rake u cant kick u can only demote
learn le rules
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150269

You have a clear problem with authority, I tell you what you cannot do, not the other way around pal, last I'll say on this matter.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150271

Haha damn rake went off on that guy hell yeah, and I do know the rules. Why don't you go ahead and spend your time learning how to rp instead of being a douche to everybody who is trying to rp?
  • teh1337c
  • Gold Boarder

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150272

corruption is aloud learn rules
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: RAKE'S ABUSE GOOD PROOF! 10 years, 10 months ago #150273