Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Admin Abuse
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin Abuse

Admin Abuse 11 years ago #140151

Gucci B Foster - froze me when i sayed that "im breaking no rule no rule says that i can't build"

Gucci "just because its not written doesn't mean it's not a rule...and when writing a complaint say i said "suck my dick" "
The topic has been locked.

Re: Admin Abuse 11 years ago #140154

Nice phrasing there. He didn't freeze you just for saying you can't build. He froze you for building in his base, asking for you to remove it, and you said that you didn't have to. It's common sense that you can't build in somebodies base, it's FailRp. Also, provide some sort of evidence next time, either in the form of a picture or video.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 11 years ago by LeeroyJenkins.

Re: Admin Abuse 11 years ago #140165

WOW i knew he would lie on this. First of all he ran in my RP Arena games and spammed props everywhere possibly propblocking things also. Then i teled him and told him to delete it when he did i told him he couldnt run into someones base and technically build in someones base and propminge. He then said that it wasnt on the rules so its not a rule. i told him that it is a rule and all rules cant be written. He then kept complaining and arguing so i froze and slayed him for building in my Rped arena base thing. I NEVER told him building was not allowed and i have no idea what he is talking about the suck my dick thing. He defiantly changed the story here.
  • ggboyswag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Zail: im not done
|FP| Zail: minging you

I did the same attack twice and I both rolled 1's for both of them but the second time around I actually won the roll when Steven rolled 0. #GetRekted!

Re: Admin Abuse 11 years ago #140171

Just putting it out there, there is no proof and its not even following the template which can be found here
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Admin Abuse 11 years ago #140174

lol this is bad
I swag den I yolo!

^ Pick is me. ^
  • Page: